KanexPro High Speed HDMI 100ft cables with Ethernet plus signal equalization
Item No.: Kanex - HD100FTCL314
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
For flawless transmission, the output of the cable is placed at the end of the display to amplify full signal transmission with zero signal loss. The built-in booster does not require an external power, since it is using the 5-volt from pin 18 on the HDMI cable extracting the power from the display. These cables are fully CL3 certified which surpasses any in-wall code requirement for residential or commercial installations.
- High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet
- Built-in booster for active signal amplification
- 8–levels of selectable equalization
- 3D and 4Kx2K support (4-times the resolution of 1080p)
- Compatible with prior versions of HDMI and DVI
- Data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
- Support color depths to 48 bits
- Up to 100 Mbps of bi-directional (full-duplex) bandwidth is accessible over the HDMI Ethernet Channel
- HDCP compliant
- No external power required
- Available in lengths of 25 feet, 50 feet, 75 feet and 100 feet
Be the first to write a review for KanexPro High Speed HDMI 100ft cables with Ethernet plus signal equalization