Adjustable Tilt Swivel Dual Arm Slim Wall Mount Bracket for LED Thin LCD HDTV 46 to 60"
Item No.: Apogee - WALLLED463
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
- Brand New Premium Full-Motion Slim Design Mount
- Scratch Resistant & Durable Steel Construction in Black Finish
- Built-in Bubble Level to Ensure Precise Level Mount
- Tilt Up or Tilt Down Your Flat Panel for Desirable Viewing
- Works Well with Slim LED/Thin LCD HDTV Screens
- Easy to Mount Your HDTV
- Swivels Left & Right at Wall, Arm, & Faceplate
- Free Touch Allows You to Tilt Effortlessly
- Lock System Available (Padlock Not Included)
- Assembly Instructions and Parts Included for Installation
- Mounting Hardware for Concrete, Solid Block, And Wooden Studs Included
- Easy to Follow Instructions
- Compatible for Displays: 46" to 60"
- Supports VESA Max: 600x400mm (23.62"x 15.75")
- Tilt: -15 to +5 Degrees
- Swivel: 50 Degrees Left to 60 Degrees Right
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 40kg / 88lbs
- Wall to TV (Extend): 9.2 to 38cm (3.6" to 15")
- Color: Black
How can I tell if my TV is VESA compliant?
Although the vast majority of TVs are VESA compliant, there are some models that are not. Please consult your TV product manual for more information. Most manuals indicate the exact VESA standard necessary for mounting, or simply indicate the VESA mounts are supported in general. If this is the case, simply purchase a wall mount within the TV size guidelines of your TV.
What is VESA?
VESA is a set of standards for the manufacturing of flat screen televisions and PC monitors. Most manufacturers comply with this standard by adhering to an industry wide hole pattern on the back of their displays for mounting purposes.
How do I measure my TVs VESA standard?
Look for the 4 mounting holes on the back of your flat screen television. Take both a horizontal and vertical measurement (in mm). This is your VESA Standard. A VESA hole pattern is measured in both horizontal and vertical distance between mounting holes. For example, VESA 75 x 75 means your TV mounting holes are 75mm apart horizontally and 75mm apart vertically.
Be the first to write a review for Adjustable Tilt Swivel Dual Arm Slim Wall Mount Bracket for LED Thin LCD HDTV 46 to 60"