American Comfort ACW200CH 8,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Heat Pump
Item No.: American Comfort - ACW200CH
Ratings: (1 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day. Orders over $250 must be shipped to the confirmed billing address of the credit card or the Paypal or Google Checkout. Otherwise, will be subject to order verification or delay.
Delivery: Due to the size and weight of this item, the method of delivery will be standard ground shipping at flat rate of $45 (Continental United States only) For delivery to Hawaii, Alaska or via air shipping, please contact our customer service for the shipping charges.
- ACW200CH: 8,000 BTU Cooling power per hour / 8,000 BTU Heating power per hour
- New AutoDrain Technology - eliminates the need to drain the unit.
- Very Compact Footprint
- Remote Control
- LED screen and electronic control panel
- 2 speeds
- Washable air filter collects large dust particles and prevent bacteria build-up
- Built-in castors for easy moving
- Full thermostat control 60 ~ 90 Degrees F
- Programmable timer (0 ~ 24 hours)
- Auto Shut Off
- Rotary Compressor
- Adjustable louvers to control air flow
- Extendable exhaust hose (up to 5 ft)
- Adjustable ABS Plastic window venting kit
- Cooling / Heating Power Consumption Cooling: 890W/7.5A
- Cooling Only Moisture Removal: 66 pints per day
- Power Supply: 110-120V/60Hz/ 1 Phase
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Noise Level: < 55dB(A)
- Individual Product Dimension: 12.6"L x 14.2"W x 28.7"H
- Product Packaging Dimension: 15.2"L x 16.1"W x 34.3"H
- Net Weight: 44 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 49 lbs.
- Warranty: limited 1 year on parts and 5 years on the compressor
Avg. Customer Rating: (4.0 out of 5) based on 1 review. Write Your Review
By Germaine from Venice, LA on May 28, 2010
Pretty powerful unit - and since it's portable, I can move it from one room to the next. It cools a nice size room and it does the job in my living room, especially since I now have double pane windows. Recommended for everyone! Thanks!