Compatible External Charger for APPLE MacBook A1185, A1175, A1189, iBook A1061, M8433, PowerBook A1022, A1057, A1078, M6359, M7385, M8983, M8984, M9677
Item No.: Dekcell - AL-3186
Ratings: (2 reviews).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Free Ground Shipping to US only
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
- External Laptop Charger Designed for APPLE 13" MacBook A1185 Batteries Series, APPLE 15" MacBook Pro A1175 Batteries Series, APPLE 17" MacBook Pro A1189 Batteries Series, APPLE 12" iBook G3/G4 Batteries A1061 M8433 Batteries Series, APPLE 12" PowerBook G4 A1022 M8984 Battries Series, APPLE 12" PowerBook G3 M6359 M7385 Battries Series, APPLE 15" PowerBook G4 Batteries A1078 M9677 Series, APPLE 17" PowerBook G4 Batteries A1057 M8983 Series
- Charger Specs: Condition: Brand New. Generic Brand.
- Warranty: One Year
- Input Voltage: 100 ~ 240V AC 0.16~0.52A 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 12.60V DC
- Output Charging Current: 3.5A
- Color: White
- Compatible APPLE Part Numbers: A1185, A1175, A1189, A1061, M8433, A1022, A1057, A1078, M6359, M7385, M8983, M8984, M9677
- Fits Laptop Models: APPLE 13" MacBook Series, APPLE 15" MacBook Pro Series, APPLE 17" MacBook Pro Series, APPLE 12" iBook G3/G4 Series, APPLE 12" PowerBook G4 Series, APPLE 12" PowerBook G3 Series, APPLE 15" PowerBook G4 Series, APPLE 17" PowerBook G4 Series
- NOTE: The battery shown in the picture is for illustration only and will Not Included! This Apple charger will not replace the regular AC adapter for your laptop. It is an external/standalone charger which can charge your battery outside of your laptop.
Compatible APPLE Model Number
Compatible APPLE Part Number
Avg. Customer Rating: (5.0 out of 5) based on 2 reviews. Write Your Review
1. Mac Charger is a Mac Daddy
By Tom from Longmont, CO on Jun 7, 2010
Great charger so far, operates just as expected and seems to charge as fast as the computer did. Indicator lights do not always meet the same level as the indicators on the battery, but I don't care, it charges full and senses the level of charge where needed - when it's full it stops charging. If I want to know the charge I can look at the LED indicators on the battery itself. I had a tea party with my Macbook pro and was able to recover the mother-board, except the battery charging mechanism was cooked. For $39.00 this a very fair trade to have my battery charging so I can continue to use my laptop vs. it becoming a home PC or a paperweight. Oh by the way, shipping was fast! I just need to be sure to shut down my computer before charging to watch out that the magsafe plug on mac doesn't get ripped out and shut down the computer. This would be a great charger for anyone working with multiple batteries when they travel. I can never count on the inverters or fuses in my cars anyway - much prefer to run on battery!
2. Perry's Apple Macbook
By Perry from Dallas, TX on May 17, 2010
I have an extra-battery for my Apple Macbook laptop on the road and need to get it charged with external charger. This one works good and take only 2 hours to fully charge it (I hope it can get faster), while the other battery can get my Macbook up for 4 hours. The good thing is the LED in the external charger will tell you if the battery is full and ready to go. By the way, the ground shipment took only 3 days to arrive. I'm happy with this order.