Knives have been dispensable tools since the ancient time, for our ancestor hunters. With development of thousand years, a type of knife was given birth – the ceramic knives, before which the ordinary knives are mainly made of metals.
With the rapid development of online commercial business, products for home & garden & office are gaining more and more popularity among online buyers, which has rendered a supportive platform for the widespread of ceramic knives.
However, how dare we trust ceramic knives? How can we trust this vulnerable material?
Actually, most ceramic knives are made of precision ceramics under high pressure processes. Ceramic knife is called as “Noble Sword” also, which is the outcome of the modern high-tech, containing many advantages than traditional metal knives.
- The ceramic knives are features in wear-resisting, high density, high hardness, nonporous, stainless, light & sharp, easy-carrying and easy-washing when compared to traditional metal knives.
- With the hardness of 9, the ceramic knife is only second to the hardest substance in the world – diamond (10), which contribute to life-long free of sharpening the knife when free from dropping from high, fierce smashing and slashing hard things.
- More suitable for cutting soft food, such as frozen meat, vegetable, fruits, sashimi, seafood etc..
- Ceramic knives will not corrode in harsh environments, making them popular with scuba divers.
- Nonmagnetic and do not conduct electricity, which can be useful during bomb disposal operations.
The ceramic knives were first used in astronomic industry and other high-tech field, then spreading to industrial ceramic knives and to household using field. Embodying the environmental friendly notion in new material era, the ceramic knives guarantee high quality lives for new the demand of human beings for chasing environmental and healthy lives. Light and exquisite appearance, with noble temperament, leads the ceramic knives to a new trend.
Advantages: (using in kitchen)
- High quality and high hardness, high-temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, stainless and non-effect to food flavor after cutting.
- Healthy, free from any heavy metal.
- Free from allergy to skin.
- Free from any chemical reaction, keeping foods in freshness and original flavor.
- Practical and free from sharpening, with 60 times wearable more than metal knives.
- Extremely sharp.
- Exquisite packing and upper class, which can be used as gifts.
Although ceramic knives are made of amazingly hard material, its high hardness decides its vulnerability, which cannot be used in cutting hard things, or it would be easily chipping or breaking. Hence, when using ceramic knives, we must take more care for them.
Today, another recommendation is given out by Brilliantstore, the online discount electronics store, a series of ceramic knives in different sizes. Please take a look at these wonderfully cheap knives and enjoy the easy cutting!! Here’s one of them.
The knife is made of an advanced, high-tech ceramic called zirconium oxide (also called zirconia). Zirconium oxide is extremely hard, wear resistant, and chemically inert. For the technically minded, zirconium oxide has a hardness of 8.2 mohs (vs. steel at 5-6 mohs and diamond at 10 mohs).
It is used to slice up and cut through boneless meat, vegetables and fruits. Do not use for other function than cutting (screwdriver, bottle-opener, tin-opener, lever and so on)
Use a plastic or wood cutting board as cutting support and avoid cutting on marble, stone or inappropriate surfaces like plates or kitchen tile.
Do not drop it from high position.
- Unparalleled Purity: In addition to wear resistance, these advanced ceramic knives are chemically inert so foods look and taste the way they should. The smooth, polished surface resists germs and is impervious to acids, oils and salts. Clean up is easy too: simply wash and let dry. Because they are ceramic, the knives will not brown foods, will not transfer a metallic taste or smell, and will never rust.
- Ultra Lightweight: Half the weight of traditional knives, these products are a joy to use. Suddenly, preparing salads, soups, omelettes and other dishes is fun again. Perfectly balanced and lightweight, the ceramic knives reduce fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
- A symbol of good quality life and great taste: Ceramic knife is a high-end product which is ideal for either self use or a decent gift. It is a symbol of good quality life and great taste.
- Comes with a delicate box for storage.
- Anti-slip plastic handle for a better grip.
- Material: Ceramic, Plastic
- Weight: 403g
- Color: Black (Handle) + White (Blade)
- Package Contents: 1 x 6-inch Blade Ceramic Fruit Knife, 1 x 4-inch Blade Ceramic Fruit Knife