Are you a camping or military fan? Having you ever think of buying professional camping and hiking needs, for example the binocular?
In recent years, the military binocular has become the hottest seller between those outdoor sports and camping fans. The high precision and long distance capability are disadvantages than those ordinary binoculars. However, with the appearance of the night vision binocular, a new fervor of purchasing has been blown up. Don’t you think it’s cool and practical?
Night vision binocular is also called as UV night vision instrument. At night, the visible lights are filmy, while the invisible ultraviolet rays are abundant, which could help in observing, searching and driving for humans with UV instrument. Though people discovered the ultraviolet long ago, the UV remote sensing technique was developing slowly due to the restriction of IR components. It is not until 1940 after the innovation of lead sulfide and several UV transmission materials that the UV remote sensing instrument was born.
The night vision binocular was first utilized in military activities by the using of photoelectric conversion technology. So far, the night vision binocular can be classified as active mode night vision binocular and passive mode night vision binocular, for the former one illuminates the target by UV searchlight, while the latter one forms a ‘thermal image’ of the target according to the UV radiation of the target itself, which is also called as ‘thermal image instrument.
It is reported that the night vision binocular can help in seeing through human’s body with an attachment lens, and these attachment lens are produced by YAMADA DENSHI, the company who is producing light-transmission cameras for military and defense.
Already have a binocular? See how to use it in a more probable way.
How to use your binoculars:
A. IDP Adjustment:
Set the interpupillary distance by grasping the body and bending it until you can see one circle of view. The setting for your eyes will be indicated on the IPD Scale. (Note the scale setting for later use.)
1. Close your right eye and sight an object with your left eye. Focus the binoculars by rotating the center focus wheel until the image is sharp and clear.
2. Open your right eye and close your left eye, rotate the right eyepiece until the object sighted is sharp and clear (Note the setting of the diopter scale for later use.)
3. Both sides (eye) are now in focus and you will need to use only the center focus wheel to focus on the other objects.
If your binoculars is an InFocus model, it has no focusing mechanism. Your binocular is permanently id focus at all distances from a minimum focus point to infinity, just lift the binocular to your eyes and enjoy the view.
Rubber Fold-down Eyecups
The compact binoculars feature rubber fold-down eyecups. These convenient eyecups fold down for use with eyeglasses and fold up for use without eyeglasses. They provide comfort and promote viewing ease.
How to Care for Your Binoculars:
A. When wiping the lenses, use the lens cloth that comes with the binocular, or a soft, listless cloth.
B. To remove any remaining dirt or smudges, add one or two drops of isopropyl alcohol to the cloth.
C. Store your binocular in a moisture-free area.
Never attempt to clean your binoculars internally or try to take it apart.
Viewing the sun can cause permanent eye damage. Do not view the sun with these binoculars or even with the naked eye!
Are you interested in these camping and hiking needs? Today, Brilliantstore, the online electronics store that selling sports and outdoor products, is recommending you a new type of binocular – the Sakula Folding Day and Night Vision Binoculars on the Outdoor Sport Equipments panel. These new type of binocular can definitely fit your demand!! Now, please have a look at its showing pictures and enjoy the visible night!!
- Magnification: 30 x power, brings objects 30 times closer.
- Objective Lens Diameter: 60mm. Possibly one of the largest objective lenses for such a compact type of monocular. This new design feature provides a sharper and clearer image, and works very well even at low lighting level.
- Fully multi-coated transparent lens to achieve outstanding performance by minimizing light reflection, increasing light transmission and brightness. You can see a distant object even when it is getting fairly dark.
- Foldable design for easy carrying and storage.