Low Profile Fixed Wall Mount Bracket For LCD Plasma HDTV 22" to 37"
Item No.: APOGEE INC - WALLM17
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Include one FREE 15ft HDMI v1.3 cable
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Price: $35.96 MSRP:$58.96 (Saved $23.00)
Free Ground Shipping to US only
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
- Brand New Slim Design
- Scratch Resistant & Durable Steel Construction In Black Finish
- Works Well With LCD LED Plasma DLP HDTV's
- Great For Saving Surface Space By Mounting To The Wall
- Low Profile Design Allows Close Application From Wall To TV
- Three Main Parts Allows For Easy, Fast Set-up
- Assembly Instructions And Parts Included For Installation
- Mounting Hardware For Concrete, Solid Block, And Wooden Studs Included
- Easy To Follow Instructions
- Compatible For Displays: 22 to 37 inches
- Supports VESA Max: 400mm x 200mm (15.75" x 7.87")
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 75kg / 165lbs
- Wall To TV: 1.25inches
- Color: Black
- Package: one HDMI Cable v1.3b Cat 2 Full HD 1080p 1440p 24K Gold Plated M2M - 15 Feet 30AWG
- This Mounting Bracket Is Not Compatible For:
- Pioneer: PDP-6100HD, PRO-1410HD, PDP-614MX, PDP-6070HD, PRO-1540HD, PDP-607CMX.
- Sharp: LC-65D93U, LC-65D90U, LC-57D90U, LC-65D64U.
- How can I tell if my TV is VESA compliant?
- Although the vast majority of TV are VESA compliant, there are some models that are not.
- Please consult your TV product manual for more information. Most manuals indicate the exact
- VESA standard necessary for mounting, or simply indicate the VESA mounts are supported in general.
- If this is the case, simply purchase a wall mount within the TV size guidelines of your TV.
- What is VESA?
- VESA is a set of standards for the manufacturing of flat screen televisions and PC monitors.
- Most manufacturers comply with this standard by adhering to an industry wide hole pattern
- on the back of their displays for mounting purposes.
- How do I measure my TV VESA standard?
- Look for the 4 mounting holes on the back of your flat screen television.
- Take both a horizontal and vertical measurement (in mm). This is your VESA Standard.
- A VESA hole pattern is measured in both horizontal and vertical distance between mounting holes.
- For example, VESA 75 x 75 means your TV mounting holes are 75mm apart horizontally and 75mm apart vertically.
Be the first to write a review for Low Profile Fixed Wall Mount Bracket For LCD Plasma HDTV 22" to 37"