Sakura 10-120X80mm Zoom Binoculars Telescope with Coated Red Lens Day and Night Vision (Black)
Item No.: ZJ-CARE - OS-HL1054
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Note: Ships from China warehouse. We ship world-wide. Most customers receive in 2-3 weeks. Order will normally be processed in one to two days.
How to use your binoculars:
A. IDP Adjustment:
Set the interpupillary distance by grasping the body and bending it until you can see one circle of view. The setting for your eyes will be indicated on the IPD Scale. (Note the scale setting for later use.)
1. Close your right eye and sight an object with your left eye. Focus the binoculars by rotating the center focus wheel until the image is sharp and clear.
2. Open your right eye and close your left eye, rotate the right eyepiece until the object sighted is sharp and clear (Note the setting of the diopter scale for later use.)
3. Both sides (eye) are now in focus and you will need to use only the center focus wheel to focus on the other objects.
C. Rubber Fold-down Eyecups
The compact binoculars feature rubber fold-down eyecups. These convenient eyecups fold down for use with eyeglasses and fold up for use without eyeglasses. They provide comfort and promote viewing ease.
How to Care for Your Binoculars:
A. When wiping the lenses, use the lens cloth that comes with the binocular, or a soft, listless cloth.
B. To remove any remaining dirt or smudges, add one or two drops of isopropyl alcohol to the cloth.
C. Store your binocular in a moisture-free area.
Very Important:Never attempt to clean your binoculars internally or try to take it apart.
Viewing the sun can cause permanent eye damage. Do not view the sun with this binoculars or even with the naked eye!
- Magnification: 10-120X power, brings objects 10-120 times closer.
- Objective Lens Diameter: 80mm. Provides a sharper and clearer image, and works very well even at low lighting level.
- Fully coated lens to achieve outstanding performance by minimizing light reflection, increasing light transmission and brightness. You can see a distant object even when it is getting fairly dark.
- Great for yachting, hunting, bird watching, auto racing, horse racing, theater, boating, surveillance and security
- Weight: 1050g
- Color: Black
- Size: 17.5 x 6.0 x 18.8cm
- Material: Plastic
1 x Sakura 10-120X80mm Zoom Binoculars Telescope with Coated Red Lens Day and Night Vision (Black)
1 x Carrying Case
1 x Neck Strap
1 x Lens Cloth
1 x User Manual
Be the first to write a review for Sakura 10-120X80mm Zoom Binoculars Telescope with Coated Red Lens Day and Night Vision (Black)