Car Electronics 3.5" GPS Navigator TM358C (Black)
Item No.: FP - OS-EG1050
Ratings: (4 reviews).
Availability: Out of Stock
Note: Ships from China warehouse. We ship world-wide. Most customers receive in 2-3 weeks. Order will normally be processed in one to two days.
- 3.5 inches TFT high resolution 320*240.
- ARM9 400M CPU used as the main processor, high-performance, low power consumption.
- External high-fidelity stereo headphones, built-in high-fidelity speakers.
- Audio player software to support playback WMA9, MP3, and WAV format.
- Video player supported file formats: ASF, AVI, MP4, WMV.
- Photo Software Support: JPG, GIF, BMP, and PNG..
- Built-in lithium battery, charging via an external DC 6V or through a car cigarette lighter adapter, car access to the machine charge.
- Text format: TXT.
- MP3/MP4 entertainment features to reduce your fatigue.
- Built-in GPS antenna, external antenna can be connected.
- Can be directly run the SD card navigation software.
Product Details (including package):
- Weight: 554 g
- Size: 16*15.7*9.3 cm
1 x 3.5" GPS Navigator TM358C, 1 x Stand, 1 x Cable, 1 x Charger
Avg. Customer Rating: (4.2 out of 5) based on 4 reviews. Write Your Review
1. the gps is helpful
By Cahill from Venezuela on Oct 4, 2011
a great price and it works great，the gps is helpful, but the screen is small.
2. Simple and easy to use
By Kevin from ACT, Australia on Sep 26, 2011
For this 3.5” GPS navigator, I have to give 5 stars for its size, its features and how easy to use. Recently bought one and I’m very happy with my purchase.
It’s not very bulky and nice looking.
It’s very easy to use and user friendly.
It attaches nicely with the stand.
It’s not expensive and I think you get your money’s worth.
So far, I haven’t had any issues with this product at all. It can be updated and programmable. My sense of direction is terrible, this 3.5” GPS navigator is a great helper!
3. GPS is wonderful
By STEVEN from Mexico on Sep 12, 2011
This GPS is wonderful. I picked this up for a great price and it works great.
By Altarugio from Manaus on Aug 23, 2011
A pretty decent gps navigation, it gets the job done I guess.