Champtek USB Internet Music/ TV Receiver (White)(not a real time receiver)
Item No.: Champtek - CPA-1584
Ratings: (1 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Don't you want to see TV and listen to radio online? This device allows you listen over 20000 internet radio stations and watch 5000 internet TV stations
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Price: $25.95 MSRP:$29.95 (Saved $4.00)
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
Listen worldwide music over 20000 internet radio stations
Watch 5000 internet TV stations
Categorized by Genre / Type / Region / Language
Personalized setting to default your favorites
(Disclaimer* Internet Access is required, but not provided in this product)
- CPU: 500MHz or above
- Memory: 512MB or above
- Standard screen: 1280x1024
- Wide screen: 1280x800
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10MB or above
- USB 2.0
- Browser: IE6.0 or above
- Radio: Approx. 99% internet radio stations played upon 0.2Mbps bandwidth
- TV: Approx. 80% internet TV stations played upon 0.4Mbps bandwidth
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2 / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Adobe Flash Player: Version 10 or above
- Windows Media Player: Version 9 or above
- Package content:
- Quick Guide
CPU:500MHz or above
Display Resolution: 1280 *1024 (standard), 1280 * 800(widescreen) recommended
Memory: 512MB or above
HDD: free space 10MB or above
Network- Radio: approx. 99% Internet Radio stations played upon 0.2Mbps bandwidth
TV: approx. 80% Internet TV stations played upon 0.4Mbps bandwidth.
Sound Card: Enabled
USB Port: USB 2.0
Operating System: Windows XP SP2 or above, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Browser: IE6 or above
Media Player: Version 9 or above
A. Function Menu
1. Select Radio or TV mode
2. Keyword search. Enter a string and Press [Enter].
3. Display the top 100 stations for each genre, which was elected by all users.
4. Display the top 100 stations for each resion, which was elected by all users.
5. Display the top 10 stations for each language, which wdas elected by all users.
6. Categorize stations by genre.
7. Categorize stations by region.
8. Categorize stations by language.
9. Display your favorite stations which were added to this list by "Add to Favorite" button. The newly added station will be appended to the bottom of this list.
10. The 20 stations you listened recently. The most recently played station will be listed at the top.
11. Personal settins
12. Refer to this document for operation instructions.
13. You can set 10 my keywords in my news.
14. Providing the top 30 hot keywords.
16. Contact us.
B. Top 100 Station List
1. Path of the present position. Click along the path to track back.
2. Select the Genre, Region or Lauguage to see the top 100 in the category.
3. Represent the station being able to be played directly in the user interface.
4. Radio Station name. You may also click on the name to tune in this station.
5. Radio Station ranking
6. Press the mark to add the station to My Favorite. A red-heart mark means it has been added to My Favorite list.
7. The most recently successful connection rate. The better signall it displays, the higher possibility to connect successfully.
8. Home. Click to open the website of the station in another windwo.
10. There are 10 my keywords which can be set yourself. Those keywords can be edited, deleted or moved.
11. Path of the present position.
C. Internet Radio Station List
1. Path of the present postition. Click along the path to track back.
2. Represent the station being to be played directly in the user interface.
3. Rasio Station Name. You may also click on the name to tune in this station.
4. The most recently successful connection rate. The better signal it displays, the higher possibility to connect successfully.
5. Click to open the website of the station in a new window.
6. Country/Genre. In the station list categorized by genre, this column will display the country which this station locates. In the station list categorized by region, this column will display the genre of this station's music.
7. Transmission bitrate
8. Press the mark to add the station to My Favorite. A red-heart means it has been added to My Favorite list.
Click button in the pane of the station to recommend, and the button will turn to a solid smiling face. The votes of this station will increase.
Click button in teh pane of the station do discommend, and the button will turn to a solid frowing face. The votes of this station will decrease.
The voting result from users all over the world will affect teh ranking in the Top 100 list.
For more information please refer to "USB Internet Radio/TV user manual" in the front of the page.
Avg. Customer Rating: (5.0 out of 5) based on 1 review. Write Your Review