USB 2.0 to VGA / DVI / HDMI Display Adapter Plug-and-Play
Item No.: Dekcell - CPA-1282
Ratings: (1 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Free Ground Shipping to US only
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specifications
- Data transfer rates of up to 480Mbps
- Compliant with EHCI specification
- Supports suspend and wakeup modes
- Plug-and-play compliant
- Compact design (1.8in x 4in)
- 6-inch USB cable
- Connections: USB A Male (to PC), HD-15 Female (to monitor)
- Package Includes: 1 x USB 2.0 DVI Adapter, 1 x DVI to VGA Converter, 1 x DVI to HDMI Converter, 1 x USB A to USB Mini Cable, 1 x Installation Guide, 1 x CD Driver.
- Resolutions Supported:
- 1280 x 1024 at 8 or 16 Bits
- 1280 x 768 at 8, 16 or 32 Bits
- 1152 x 864 at 8, 16 or 32 Bits
- 1024 x 768 at 8, 16 or 32 Bits
- 800 x 600 at 8, 16 or 32 Bits
- 640 x 480 at 8, 16 or 32 Bits
Avg. Customer Rating: (4.0 out of 5) based on 1 review. Write Your Review
1. Simple way to add another screen
By Peace from AR on Jan 22, 2010
I was searching for an simple way to add another display to my PC without installing another video card. This is it! The USB to video adapter works fine. The good thing is that the display can be at 1280 x 768 32bit color display settings.