Real-time 2D to 3D Converter with Built-in Scaler
Item No.: Kanex - 2DTO3DCV
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: In Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day. Orders over $250 must be shipped to the confirmed billing address of the credit card or the Paypal or Google Checkout. Otherwise, will be subject to order verification or delay.
It provisions full 3D (all formats) such as side-by-side, top-by-bottom, 3D frame-packing & 3D page-flip with HD 1080p and multi-channel audio. The CubeUp is fully compliant with HDCP, EDID and CEC controls. Built-in scaler provides up scaling of DVD picture quality to full HD 1080p resolutions, supporting color depths to 12-bits per channel.
Supports Pass-through mode
If the source device sends 2D/3D format video, the converter passes it through the HDMI output without any processing, allowing you to watch the original video without conversion.
Supports 2D-3D conversion mode
In 2D-3D conversion mode, the Smart Module can receive a 2D video input from HDMI sources such as Blu-Ray players, DVD players, set-top boxes, PCs or other consumer electronic device. It performs advanced 2D to 3D conversion based on state-of-the-art algorithms, and sends it to a 3D ready HDTV, monitor or projector.
Fully HDMI1.4a & 3D video format compliant
The 3D converter conforms to High Speed HDMI Specifications providing Deep Color, lossless audio formats and all HDCP repeater requirements. Ideally designed for environments such as home-theater, classrooms, lecture halls, corporate boardrooms and medical imaging where 2D to 3D signal conversion is critical.
- Real-time hardware conversion from 2D to 3D
- Built-in Scaler for provisioning 2D formats
- Automatic video enhancement
- Supports 2D & 3D by-pass mode
- Supports 2D to 3D for HDTV or Projector conversion mode
- Provisions 3D to 3D for Projector conversion mode
- Manual button for depth adjustment of 3D content
- Supports data rates to 2.75Gbps
- Full HD 1080p (1920x1080, 60Hz)
- HDCP & EDID compliant
- Color depth to12-bits
- 5VDC external power supply included
- Input Connector: HDMI A Female 19-pin
- Output Connector: HDMI A Female 19-pin
- Signal Input: 2D, 3DTV
- Signal Output: Pass-through, Up-Scale, 3D Side-by-side, 3D Top-by-bottom,3D Frame-packing & 3D Page-flip
- High Speed HDMI Specification: HDMI 1.4a 3D Compliant
- Resolutions: Supports 1080p/12-bit Deep color
- Supports DTV Input resolutions: of 480i/576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p at 50/60 Hz
- Supports DTV Output resolutions: of 480p/576p, 720p and 1080i/1080p at 24/50/60 Hz
Automatic Up-scaler Built-in for Scaling and supported resolutions:
- 480i/576i to 1080i
- 480p/576p to 720p
- 1080i to 1080i
- 1080p to 1080p
- Image Sharpening - Spatial adaptive (Gradient Based)
- Adaptive Edge Enhancement
- Bad Light Correction - Region adaptive
Noise Reduction Mechanism:
- De-blocking- reducing compression artifacts
- Filtering random noise
Three 2D-3D conversion cases are supported:
- HDMI 1.4 compliant input and output to connect a 3DTV with shutter glasses
- HDMI 1.4 compliant input and output side by side or line interleaved 3D output for passive glasses with polarized display
- HDMI1.4 compliant input and output page flip 3D mode, and conversion of 3D input to page flip mode, for projectors
- Button one: Full Screen PP, Split screen PP & PP off
- Button two: 3D Depth Adjustment (2D to 3D mode): 0-10
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- Power Requirements: External Power Supply: 5V DC at 2A
- Power Consumption: (Max.): 5W Environmental
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% RH (No condensation)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to +80°C
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% RH (No condensation)
- Mechanical Size: (L-W-H): 4.1”x1.5”x 9.0”
- Weight: 1.67oz.
Be the first to write a review for Real-time 2D to 3D Converter with Built-in Scaler