DVI 2x1 Switcher with Built-in HDCP, Audio & RS-232
Item No.: KanexPro - KX-DVISW2A
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: In Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day. Orders over $250 must be shipped to the confirmed billing address of the credit card or the Paypal or Google Checkout. Otherwise, will be subject to order verification or delay.
The switcher also features built-in gain equalization and synchronization for each input to provide full compensation for signal loss when routed using long DVI/HDMI cables or source devices with weak DVI signals.
With convenient control options such as RS-232, front-panel buttons and IR, this unit can be easily integrated to any Pro A/V environment such as conference rooms, educational facilities, control rooms, monitoring centers and government institutions.
- Switch two DVI/HDMI inputs with video and stereo audio
- Supports bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Built-in EDID & HDCP internal management
- HDCP complaint
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
- Computer resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200@60Hz)
- Supports DDC transmission
- Automatic gain compensation and equalization up to 100ft (30m)
- Audio breakaway switching for corresponding video
- 3.5mm stereo audio jack for each input/ output
- Control through, IR, RS-232 and front-panel buttons
- Table/ Wall-mountable aluminum enclosure
- Internal Universal power adaptable (100Volt-240Volt AC, 50/60Hz)
- Input: 2 x DVI 1.0 standard (T.M.D.S signal)
- Output: 1 x DVI 1.0 standard (T.M.D.S signal)
- Input Connector: DVI-I (DB 24+5), female
- Output Connector: DVI-I (DB 24+5), female
- Input Video Signal: Dual link (DVI-D), High Speed HDMI Specifications
- Output Video Signal: Dual link (DVI-D), HDMI 1.3;
- Resolution Range: 1920*1200@60Hz
- Bandwidth:340 MHz (10.2 Gbit/s);
- Switching Speed: 200ns (Max.)
- Input/Output Level: T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Gain: 0dB
- Video Impedance: 50Ω
- EDID / DDC: Supports Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) and Display Data Channel (DDC) data using DVI and HDMI standards, EDID and DDC signals are actively bufferred.The built-in EDID/DDC database can analyze these two signals, mix them, and realize the handshake internally.
- HDCP: Compliant with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) using DVI and HDMI 1.3 standards. The built-in HDCP management technology can analyze HDCP key, and realize the handshake internally.
- Input: 2 x stereo audio
- Output: 1 x stereo audio
- Input Connector: 3.5mm mini jack connector
- Output Connector : 3.5mm mini jack connector
- Audio Input Impedance:10Ω
- Audio Output Impedance: >50Ω
- Frequency Response:20Hz~20KHz
- Stereo Channel Separation: >80dB@1KHz
- CMRR: >90dB@20Hz to 20KHz
- Control/Remote: Buttons; RS-232 (9-pin female D connector)
- Pin Configurations: 2 = TX, 3 = RX, 5 = GND
- TCP/IP control: Auto Switch
- Auto detect and switch by joint contact
- Temperature: -20 ~ +70degree
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
- Power Supply: 100VAC ~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption:10W
- Case Dimension: W6.2 x H1.7 x D4 in.
- Product Weight: 1.1 Lbs
Package Contents: 1 x DVI 2x1 Switcher with built-in HDCP, Audio & RS-232
Be the first to write a review for DVI 2x1 Switcher with Built-in HDCP, Audio & RS-232