DVI 1x8 Splitter with Full HD 1080p and HDCP Management
Item No.: KanexPro - KX-DVSP8HD
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: In Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day. Orders over $250 must be shipped to the confirmed billing address of the credit card or the Paypal or Google Checkout. Otherwise, will be subject to order verification or delay.
The KanexPro 1x8 DVI splitter also features gain compensation and equalization to maintain signal integrity with zero jitter effects. Ideal for use with corporate boardrooms, lecture halls and operation centers that needs one source to be distributed in to eight digital displays.
- Distribute single link DVI-D signals to eight outputs
- Supports data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080@60Hz)
- Computer resolution up to WUXGA (1920 x1200@60Hz)
- Automatic gain compensation and equalization
- HDCP Compliant
- Built-in HDCP Key Management & Authentication
- EDID and DDC compliant
- Front-panel LED indicator
- Table/ Wall-mountable aluminum enclosure
- Universal power adaptable (100Volt~240Volt AC, 50/60Hz)
- Video Input: 1 x DVI
- Video Output: 8 x DVI
- Input Connector: Female DB24+5
- Output Connector:Female DB24+5
- Input Level:T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Output Level :T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Input Impedance:50Ω
- Output Impedance:50Ω
- Gain: 0 dB
- Bandwidth:340 MHz (10.2 Gbit/s)
- Video: DVI 1.0 standard DVI-D full digital, T.M.D.S signal HDMI 1.3
- Max Time-delay: 5nS (±1nS)
- CMRR : >90dB @20Hz~20K Hz
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 165 MHz
- Resolution Range: Up to 1920x1200 or 1080p 60 Hz
- HDCP Management: Compliant with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) using DVI and High Speed HDMI Specifications. The built-in HDCP management technology can analyze HDCP key, and realize the handshake internally.
- EDID Management: Supports Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) and Display Data Channel (DDC) data using DVI and HDMI standards, EDID and DDC signals are actively buffered. The built-in EDID/DDC database can analyze these two signals, mix them, and realize the handshake internally.
- Power Supply: 100VAC ~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Temperature: -20 ~ +70
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
- Case Dimension: W13.8in x H17.in x D3.9in
- Product Weight 1.5lbs
Package Contents: 1 x DVI 1x8 Splitter with Full HD 1080p and HDCP Management
Be the first to write a review for DVI 1x8 Splitter with Full HD 1080p and HDCP Management