Mini DisplayPort to 2 x DVI Converter with Audio
Item No.: KanexPro - KX-MDPDVI2XAU
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
This HDCP complaint converter also has an auto–EDID feature built-in, that adapts to maximum resolution depending on users display. Ideally used in environment such as classrooms, lecture halls and corporate boardrooms where DVI signal distribution is critical for training and presentation purposes.
- Convert Mini DisplayPort to 2xDVI-I with stereo audio
- Supports data rates up to 2.25Gbps
- Full HD 1080p(1920x1080@60Hz)
- HDCP & EDID compliant
- Stereo audio support through 3.5mm
- Rack or under-desk mountable
- 5V DC external power supply included
- Input Video Signal: 5 Volts p-p (TTL)
- Maximum Single Link Range: 1920x1080p
- Output Video: DVI
- Input/output Connector
- Input: Mini DisplayPort (20-pin) Female
- Output: DVI-I (24+5 pin) female (digital only)
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps per channel
- Resolutions (HDTV)
- Interlaced (50&60Hz): 480i, 576i, 1080i
- Progressive (50&60Hz): 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p
- External Power Supply: 5V DC,2A
- Power consumption (Max): 5W
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature -10°C to +80°C
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
Package Contents: 1 x Mini DisplayPort to 2 x DVI Converter with Audio
Be the first to write a review for Mini DisplayPort to 2 x DVI Converter with Audio