Professional DVI Matrix Series with RS-232
Item No.: KanexPro - KX-MXDV44A
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: In Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day. Orders over $250 must be shipped to the confirmed billing address of the credit card or the Paypal or Google Checkout. Otherwise, will be subject to order verification or delay.
Also Available in 4x4, 4x8, 8x4, 8x8, 16x8 and 16x16 I/O sizes.
For DVI sources with protected content, the built-in HDCP management continuously authenticates HDCP compliant input/ output devices to enable swift and reliable switching for professional A/V environments. The built-in HDCP management technology can analyze HDCP key, and administers the handshake internally.
Cross point switching with audio breakaway is just one of the standard features this matrix performs. Fully controllable through RS-232 commands, IR remote and front-panel buttons, this switcher includes 9-global presets for I/O configurations which allows saving and recalling via the front-panel, IR or through serial control at any time.
The KanexPro line-up of DVI matrices is ideal for countless commercial applications such as military, medical and government environments where swift, reliable switching and distribution of high-resolution DVI/HDMI signals is critical to meet pixel-by-pixel needs.
- Switch four DVI/HDMI digital signals between multiple sources and displays
- Supports bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Built-in EDID & HDCP internal management
- HDCP complaint
- Supports High Speed HDMI Specifications (Deep Color, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats)
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
- Computer resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200@60Hz)
- Supports DDC transmission
- Automatic gain compensation and equalization up to 100ft (30m)
- Audio breakaway switching for corresponding video
- 3.5mm stereo audio jack for each input/ output
- Supports Dolby digital-true HD, DTS-HD
- CEC protocol pass-through.
- Front-panel LEDs for input/output signal presence
- Control through, IR, RS-232 and front-panel buttons
- Rack mountable 1U, aluminum enclosure
- Internal Universal power adaptable (100Volt-240Volt AC, 50/60Hz)
- Video Input: Video Output
- Input: 4 x DVI
- Output : 4 x DVI
- Input Connector: Female DB24+5
- Output Connector: Female DB24+5
- Input Level: T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Output Level: T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Input Impedence: 75Ω
- Output Impedence: 75Ω
- Gain: 0 dB
- Bandwidth: 340 MHz (10.2 Gbit/s)
- Video Signal: DVI 1.0 standard DVI-D full digital, T.M.D.S signal
- Max Time-delay: 5nS (±1nS)
- Switching Speed: 200ns (Max.)
- Crosstalk: <-50dB@5MHz
- EDID and DDC Management: Supports Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) and Display Data Channel (DDC) data using DVI and HDMI standards, EDID and DDC signals are actively bufferred.The built-in EDID/DDC database can analyze these two signals, mix them, and realize the handshake internally.
- HDCP Management: Compliant with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) using DVI and HDMI 1.3 standards. The built-in HDCP management technology can analyze HDCP key, and realize the handshake internally.
- Audio Input: Audio Output
- Input: 4 stereo, unbalanced
- Output: 4 stereo, unbalanced
- Input Connector: 3.5mm mini jack for audio
- Output Connector: 3.5mm mini jack for audio
- Input Impedance: >10KΩ
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- CMRR: >90dB@20Hz~20KHz
- Stereo Channel Separation: >80dB@1KHz
- THD + Noise: 1%@1KHz, 0.3%@20KHz at nominal level
- IR Remote & RS-232: Default IR remote & RS-232 port
- Front Panel Control: Buttons
- Options: TCP/IP control
- Power Supply: 100VAC ~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 25W
- Temperature: -20 ~ +70degree
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
Package Contents: 1 x Professional DVI Matrix Series with RS-232
Be the first to write a review for Professional DVI Matrix Series with RS-232