KanexPro RS-232 and RJ-45 to Ethernet Control Processor
Item No.: KanexPro - KX-TCPRS2
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day. Orders over $250 must be shipped to the confirmed billing address of the credit card or the Paypal or Google Checkout. Otherwise, will be subject to order verification or delay.
A/V integrators can use public command to program any RS-232/ Ethernet codes for third party products. The TCPRS2 is also fully compatible with diverse brands of equipment with RS232 output. This device is ideally used to remotely and proactively observe and troubleshoot flat panel displays, projectors, scalers, switchers, and other RS-232 serially controlled devices.
- Fully compatible with all KanexPro Switchers and third-party control products
- Supports RS-232 and RJ-45 for internet protocol connectivity to A/V systems
- Remotely monitor and troubleshoot A/V systems through IP
- Supports Ethernet device drivers
- Supports industry standard communication protocols such as IP, ARP, UDP, HTTP, SMTP, DHCP, ICMP and Telnet
- Table/ Wall-mountable aluminum enclosure
- Internal Universal power adaptable (100Volt-240Volt AC, 50/60Hz)
- Input: 1 x RS232,1 RJ45; Input Connector: RJ45 connector, 9-pin RS232 connector
- Output: 1 x RS232,1 RJ45; Input Connector: 9-pin RS232 connector, RJ45 connector
- Input Control: TCP/IP (compatible with internet)
- Input/Output Signal: RS232
- RS232 Layout: 2=TX, 3= RX ,5= GND
- Software: PC Software "V2.0"
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Temperature: -20 ~ +70°C
- Power Supply: 100VAC ~ 240VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
- Case Dimension: W.7 x H1.7 x D.4 in
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Product Weight: 1.1 Lbs
Package Contents: 1 x RS-232 to Ethernet Control Processor
Be the first to write a review for KanexPro RS-232 and RJ-45 to Ethernet Control Processor