Soleus DP1-45-03 Energy Star 45 Pints Dehumidifier (SG-DEH-45-1)
Item No.: Soleus - SG-DEH-45-1
Ratings: (1 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
Delivery: Due to the size and weight of this item, the method of delivery will be standard ground shipping at flat rate of $28 (Continental United States only) For delivery to Hawaii, Alaska or via air shipping, please contact our customer service for the shipping charges.
- Humidity Control - A selectable humidity level anywhere from 35% to 80% humidity and will cycle on and off to maintain the humidity level chosen.
- A 9.5-pint water collection tank with a tank control system that prevents overflow.
- Automatic Gravity Drainage - The dehumidifier is equipped with a continuous drainage port that enables automatic gravity drainage.
- Low Temperature Operation - Dehumidifies in temps as low as 40 degrees F
- Automatic Defrost - Unit will defrost the evaporator coils when needed and then resume dehumidification
- Clean Filter Indicator - Remove and wash the air filter with warm, soapy water when indicated
- Energy Star Rated - Efficient operation with controlled energy costs
- Loss of Power Protection - The unit will Auto Restart after a loss of power
- Large Capacity Water Bucket - Front loading for easy removal
- Portable Design - Casters and top handle for easy relocating of the unit
- Unit Timer - Auto shut off after 2 or 4 hours
- 3 Fan Speeds - Choose between High, Medium, and Low fan speeds
- Product Size: 13"W x 10"D x 19"H
- Power Supply: 115V (60Hz)
- Watts: 600W
- Rated Current: 4.6A
- Air Flow (H/M/L): 113/99/88 CFM
- Noise Level: 59/56/53 db
- Capacity: 45 pints
- Weight: 33 lbs.
Avg. Customer Rating: (5.0 out of 5) based on 1 review. Write Your Review
1. great dehumidifier!!!
By sugarlake from maple lake, mn on May 29, 2010
I purchased from menards for 149.99 on sale a few days ago to replace an old reliable noisy westinghouse. This unit is very quiet in comparison and does an excellent job of removing water. I called customer service 2 times on just simple questions and both times I actually was able to talk to a real person within a mater of minutes. Customer service was extremely helpful and actually was from the USA. Great service! The owners manual is very short, simple and well done. I could not be more pleased and I have done a lot of research on other units.