HDMI True Matrix 8*8 with RS232 HDMX0808
Item No.: ASK - OS-CPA-5092
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Note: Ships from China warehouse. We ship world-wide. Most customers receive in 2-3 weeks. Order will normally be processed in one to two days. Orders over $250 must be shipped to the confirmed billing address of the credit card or the Paypal or Google Checkout. Otherwise, will be subject to order verification or delay.
Please use the machine as an instruction listed to keep the long use lifetime of the machine.
1. The machine should be placed at the spot far from the Damp, High-Temperature, Dusty, Erosive, and oxidative environment.
2. All parts should be kept from any strong vibration, hit, or fall.
3. Touching the power adaptor with the wet hands is prohibited.
4. Please hold the power adaptor head and do not pull the power cord when cut off from the socket.
5. Please turn the power off when the machine is not used for a long time.
6. Please do not open the cover and do not touch the inside parts.
7. Please use the original factory power adaptor.
Connection and Operation:
1. Connect one cable from each HDMI source devices into HDMI Matrix inputs.
2. Connect one cable from each display (monitor or projector) into the HDMI Matrix outputs.
3. Connect 24V power supply to the HDMI 8x8 Matrix.
4. Push the buttons on front panel, the user can switch the inputs to output channel relative to the buttons.
5. Use the IR remote control panel, the user can switch the inputs to output channel relative to the buttons. The Arabic numerals left are eight input channels and the English letters right are eight output channels. First, the user pushes the right button labeled English letter, selecting the output channel. Second, the user pushes the left Arabic numeral, selecting the input channel. Now the output channel and input channel selected are connected.
6．How to use the button to switch?
As shows in figure following, button labeled A indicates the output 1 channel and the input channel connected is in1.The output B channel is connected with the input channel in2, and so on. Push the button, the input will be sent to corresponding output port labeled English letter same as the button orderly.
- Eight HDMI 1.3 input signals switched or split to eight HDMI 1.3 sink devices.
- HDMI Rev 1.3b compliant.
- HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant.
- Support CEC.
- Support deep color 30bit, 36bit.
- Support Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC.
- Digital audio format, as DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD.
- Support signal retiming.
- Support input up to 10 metres AWG26 HDMI 1.3 standard cable length, output up to 20 metres AWG26 cable length.
- Inputs can be switched with the IR remote control，also can be controlled by eight buttons.
- With RS-232 remote control，the device can update software and switch the inputs to outputs with PC.
- With leds，the status of the inputs and outputs can be easily displayed. If any source or any sink is effectively connected the relative led will be lit.
- With seven-segment digital tube，the user can well know the relationship between the inputs and outputs.
- It can smartly jump over those input sources which are not connected.
- With the smart function of memory, it can come back to the latest status when restarted or reconnected.
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- Need DC24V/3A power supply
- Package content:
- One HDMI Splitter
- 5V Power Adaptor
- One pc of Manual
- HDMI version: HDMI 1.3b
- HDCP version: HDCP1.2
- HDMI resolution: 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support video color format: 24bit/deep color 30bit,36bit
- Support audio format: DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Max bandwidth: 225MHz
- Max band rate: 6.75Gbps
- Input/Output TMDS signal: 0.5~1.5Volts p-p(TTL)
- Input/Output DDC signal: 5Volts p-p (TTL)
- Input cable distance: ≤15m AWG26 HDMI 1.3 standard cable
- Output cable distance: ≤25m AWG26 HDMI 1.3 standard cable
- Max working current: 500mA
- Power adapter format: Input: AC (50HZ, 60HZ); 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/1A
- Operating Temperature range: -15 to +55℃
- Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension: 540X180X100mm(L*W*H)
- Weight: 4000g
Be the first to write a review for HDMI True Matrix 8*8 with RS232 HDMX0808