DVI to HDMI Converter DVI+SPDIF
Item No.: ASK - OS-CPA-5093
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Note: Ships from China warehouse. We ship world-wide. Most customers receive in 2-3 weeks. Order will normally be processed in one to two days.
Operating and Connecting:
1. Connect DVI+ SPDIF from DVI source devices into Converter input.
2. Connect one cable from HDMI1.2 display (monitor or projector) into the Converter
3. Connect 5V power supply to the HDCDVI0101 Converter.
Please use the machine as an instruction listed to keep the long use lifetime of the machine.
1. The machine should be placed at the spot far from the Damp, High-Temperature, Dusty, Erosive, and oxidative environment.
2. All parts should be kept from any strong vibration, hit, or fall.
3. Touching the power adaptor with the wet hands is prohibited.
4. Please hold the power adaptor head and do not pull the power cord when cut off from the socket.
5. Please turn the power off when the machine is not used for a long time.
6. Please do not open the cover and do not touch the inside parts.
7. Please use the original factory power adaptor.
- One DVI+ SPDIF input signal convert to one HDMI 1.1sink devices
- Support video input : DVI digital
- Support audio SPDIF input
- HDMI output : Support up to 1080p/60HZ, same format as input
- HDCP 1.1 protocol compliant
- Support CEC
- Audio format support : DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- LED indication : when source or sink is working, LED relative to is light.
- Support output up to 20metres AWG26 cable length
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- Need DC5V/1A power supply
- DVI Input: Support up to 1080p
- Audio Input: DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- HDMI resolution: 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support audio format:DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Max transmission bandwidth: 5.1Gbps
- Input Video signal: 0.5~1.5Volts p-p
- Output DDC signal: 5Volts p-p (TTL)
- Output cable distance: ≤20m AWG26 HDMI 1.3 standard cable
- Max working current: 600mA
- Power adapter format: Input:AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/1A
- Operating Temperature range: (-15 to +55℃)
- Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension: 90x70x33mm(L x W x H)
- Weight: 155g
- Package contents:
- One HDMI Converter
- 5V Power Adaptor
- One pc of Manual
Be the first to write a review for DVI to HDMI Converter DVI+SPDIF