HDMI Extender by Single CAT5E/6/7 Full HD 1080P
Item No.: ASK - OS-CPA-5099
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Note: Ships from China warehouse. We ship world-wide. Most customers receive in 2-3 weeks. Order will normally be processed in one to two days.
Operating and Connecting：
1. Connect one HDMI 1.3 cable up to 20 metres between source device and TX Extender
2. Connect one HDMI 1.3 cable up to 20 metres between sink device and RX Extender
3. Connect double cat-5e or cat-6(recommended) cables up to 60 metres instead of HDMI calbes between TX and RX Extender
4. Connect 5V power supply to the HDMICAT60RX&TX Extender
Please use the machine as an instruction listed to keep the long use lifetime of the machine.
1. The machine should be placed at the spot far from the Damp, High-Temperature, Dusty, Erosive, and oxidative environment.
2. All parts should be kept from any strong vibration, hit, or fall.
3. Touching the power adaptor with the wet hands is prohibited.
4. Please hold the power adaptor head and do not pull the power cord when cut off from the socket.
5. Please turn the power off when the machine is not used for a long time.
6. Please do not open the cover and do not touch the inside parts.
7. Please use the original factory power adaptor.
- Support HDMI 1.2 protocol
- HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant
- Support video input : 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Signal transmission :Double CAT-5e or CAT-6(recommended) cables up to 60 metres instead of HDMI calbes are connected between TX and RX Extender.
- Support video output : 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support CEC
- Audio format support : DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- LED indication : when power is supplied or device is working, LED relative to is light.
- Support up to 20metres AWG26 cable length between extender and source & sink device
- No loss of quality
- Installs in minutes
- Need DC5V/2A power supply
- Length of CAT-6 cable: between Rx and TXUp to 60 metres
- HDMI Input: 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support audio format input:DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- HDMI Output: 24/50/60fs/1080p/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support audio format output: LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
- Max bandwidth: 165MHz
- Max baud rate: 4.95Gbps
- Input Video signal: 0.5~1.5Volts p-p
- Output DDC signal: 5Volts p-p (TT1L)
- Input/Output HDMI1.3 cable distance: ≤20m AWG26 HDMI 1.3 standard cable
- Max working current: 800mA
- Power adapter formatInput:AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V-240V; Output: DC5V/2A
- Operating Temperature range: -15 to +55℃
- Operating Humidity range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Dimension: (L x W x H) 82x44x22 (mm)
- Weight: 200g
Be the first to write a review for HDMI Extender by Single CAT5E/6/7 Full HD 1080P