KanexPro Extend HDMI Signals up to 100m over single Cat6 cable with Power Over Ethernet
Item No.: Kanex - HDBASEPOE
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day. Orders over $250 must be shipped to the confirmed billing address of the credit card or the Paypal or Google Checkout. Otherwise, will be subject to order verification or delay.
Power over Ethernet feature on the unit, not only eliminates excess or unwanted power drain but, also provides power to the receiver at the remote location, giving the ultimate freedom to the display or projector from being tethered to the AC outlet.
Fully compliant with HDCP, EDID and CEC controls this Long-runner HDMI extender is an ideal solution for your HDMI connectivity and extension needs over long distances. Perfect for digital signage, hospitality and medical imaging applications.
- Extend HDMI/ DVI signals up to 100m on single CAT5e cable
- No Power required on the receiver side, (Powered by Ethernet)
- Infrared Signal Input/Output, embedded over extension
- Supports resolutions from 1080p/60@48bit to 4Kx2K
- Supports Deep Color & 3D pass-through
- Supports data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
- Supports CEC pass-through
- HDCP and EDID compliant
- Audio support: Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio, 7.1 compliant
- Uncompressed audio support such as LPCM
- Front panel-LEDs for link activity and HDCP authentication
- External power supply included for the Transmitter
Be the first to write a review for KanexPro Extend HDMI Signals up to 100m over single Cat6 cable with Power Over Ethernet