Professional HDMI 16X16 Matrix Switcher with RS-232
Item No.: Kanex - MXHD1616A
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: In Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day. Orders over $250 must be shipped to the confirmed billing address of the credit card or the Paypal or Google Checkout. Otherwise, will be subject to order verification or delay.
It maintains resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, 1080p or 2K, supporting full cross point switching as well as audio-breakaway. Also supports built-in EDID management for recognizing multiple display formats and sources.
Fully controllable through RS-232 commands, IR remote and front-panel buttons, this switcher includes 9-global presets for I/O configurations which allows saving and recalling via the front-panel, IR or through serial control at any time.
The KanexPro HDMI 16x16 matrix switcher is ideal for countless commercial applications such as military, medical and government environments where swift, reliable switching and distribution of high-resolution DVI/HDMI signals is critical to meet pixel-by-pixel needs.
- Input: 16 HDMI
- Input Connector: HDMI 1.3
- Input Level: T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Input Impedance: 75
- Output: 16 HDMI
- Output Connector: HDMI 1.3
- Output Level: T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Output Impedance: 75
- Gain: 0 dB
- Bandwidth: 340 MHz (10.2 Gbit/s)
- Video Signal: HDMI (or DVI-D)
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 165MHz
- Resolution Range: Up to 1920 x 1200 or 1080P, 60Hz
- Switching Speed: 200ns (Max.)
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Supports CEC wired infrared data pass-through using the HDMI 1.3 standard
- EDID and DDC Management: Supports Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) and Display Data Channel (DDC) data using DVI and HDMI standards, EDID and DDC signals are actively buffered. The built-in EDID/DDC database can analyze these two signals, mix them, and realize the handshake internally.
- HDCP Management: Compliant with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) using DVI and HDMI 1.3 standards. The built-in HDCP management technology can analyze HDCP key authentication, and realize handshake internally.
- Digital Audio: Supports HDMI audio transmitted through the RGB and Y, Cr, Cb lines, actively buffered
- Serial Control Port: RS-232, 9-pin female D connector
- Pin Configurations: 2 = TX, 3 = RX, 5 = GND
- IR Remote: Default IR remote
- Front Panel Control: Buttons
- Options: TCP/IP control by KanexPro TCPRS2 Ethernet Controller
- Power Supply: 100VAC ~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 25W
- Temperature: -20°C ~ +70°C
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90%
- Case Dimension: W19 x H5.2 x D12.6 in.(2U high, full rack wide)
- Product Weight: 6.6 lb.
Be the first to write a review for Professional HDMI 16X16 Matrix Switcher with RS-232