KANEXPRO HDMI 4x2 True Matrix Switcher w/ signal equalization and audio
Item No.: KanexPro - KX-HD4X2MXAUSW
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
A built-in repeater chip for signal equalization compensates for long distance transmission of HDMI signals up to 50 feet (15meters). It supports full HD resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz, color depth of 12 bits per channel and support for multi-channel digital audio. This professional matrix switcher is optimized for a variety of installation environments including digital signage, classroom and medical imaging markets.
- Switch HDMI video and digital audio between the four Input HDMI sources
- Supports data rates up to 2.25 Gbps per channel
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080@60Hz)
- HDMI Compatible - (Deep color, HD lossless audio formats & Lip Sync)
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM and compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
- HDCP compliant
- Built-in repeater for cable input equalization
- Digital audio breakout to 3.5mm stereo, Toslink and Coaxial
- IR remote control included
- Front-panel LED's for input/ output signal presence
- Rack-mountable metal enclosure
- 5VDC external power supply included
- Input: HDMI x 4
- Ouput: HDMI x 2
- Output Audio Signals: Toslink, Coaxial,3.5mm Stereo
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 6.75 Gbps / 2.25Gbps per channel
- Color Depth: 12-bit per channel and xvYCC color space
- Power Supply: 5V DC@2A
- Power Consumption: 8W
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Regulatory Approvals: FCC, CE, UL
- Dimensions: 10.1"x4.4"x1" (258x112x26mm)
- Weight: 1.6lbs (726g)
Package Contents: 1 x HDMI 4x2 True Matrix Switcher w/ Audio
Be the first to write a review for KANEXPRO HDMI 4x2 True Matrix Switcher w/ signal equalization and audio