HDMI 4x1 Switcher with Built-in HDCP with 3D Support
Item No.: KanexPro - KX-HD4XSW
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: In Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day. Orders over $250 must be shipped to the confirmed billing address of the credit card or the Paypal or Google Checkout. Otherwise, will be subject to order verification or delay.
The switcher also features built-in gain equalization and synchronization for each input to provide full compensation for signal loss when routed using long HDMI cables or source devices with weak HDMI signals.
With convenient control options such as RS-232, front-panel buttons and IR this unit can be easily integrated to any Pro A/V environment such as conference rooms, educational facilities,control rooms, monitoring centers and government institutions.
- Switch four HDMI inputs with video and multi-channel audio
- Supports bandwidth up to 10.2 Gbps
- Built-in EDID & HDCP internal management
- HDCP compliant
- Supports 3D pass-through
- Supports High Speed HDMI Specifications (Deep Color, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats)
- Supports full HD 1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
- Computer resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200@60Hz)
- Supports DDC transmission
- Automatic gain compensation and equalization
- CEC protocol pass-through
- Supports Dolby digital-true HD, DTS-HD
- Front-panel LEDs for link activity
- Control through, IR, RS-232 and front-panel buttons
- Table/ Wall-mountable aluminum enclosure
- Internal Universal power adaptable (100Volt-240Volt AC, 50/60Hz)
- Video Input: 4 HDMI
- Video Output: 1 HDMI
- Input Connector: HDMI 1.3
- Output Connector: HDMI 1.3
- Input Level: T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Output Level: T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Input Impedence: 50Ω
- Output Impedence: 50Ω
- Resolution Range: Up to 1920*1200 or 1080P@60Hz
- Bandwidth:340 MHz (10.2 Gbit/s)
- Switching Speed: 200ns (Max.)
- Input/Output Level:T.M.D.S. 2.9V/3.3V
- Gain: 0dB
- Video Impedance: 50Ω
- EDID / DDC: Supports Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) and Display Data Channel (DDC) data using DVI and HDMI standards, EDID and DDC signals are actively bufferred.The built-in EDID/DDC database can analyze these two signals, mix them, and realize the handshake internally.
- HDCP: Compliant with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) using DVI and HDMI 1.3 standards. The built-in HDCP management technology can analyze HDCP key, and realize the handshake internally.
- Control/Remote: Buttons; RS-232 (9-pin female D connector); IR remote
- Pin Configurations: 2 = TX, 3 = RX, 5 = GND
- Temperature: -20 ~ +70degree
- Humidity:10% ~ 90%
- Power Supply: 100VAC ~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Case Dimension: W6 x H1 x D3 in
- Product Weight 1.1 Lbs
Package Contents: 1 x HDMI 4x1 Switcher with built-in HDCP with 3D Support
Be the first to write a review for HDMI 4x1 Switcher with Built-in HDCP with 3D Support