Long-Runner HDMI 100M Extender with Ethernet and 3D Support
Item No.: KanexPro - KX-HDBase100M
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: In Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day. Orders over $250 must be shipped to the confirmed billing address of the credit card or the Paypal or Google Checkout. Otherwise, will be subject to order verification or delay.
This extender also features three Ethernet ports on both the units, which can be used to connect standard network devices such as 100Base-T routers and hubs.
Fully compliant with HDCP, EDID and CEC controls the Long-runner HDMI extender is an ideal solution for your HDMI connectivity and extension needs over long distances.
- Extend signals up to 330 ft. (100m) on single CAT5e cable
- Infrared Signal Input/Output, embedded over extension
- Integrates 3-Ethernet ports for network devices
- Supports resolutions from 1080p/60@48bit to 4Kx2K
- Supports data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
- Enables 3D pass-through
- Supports CEC pass-through
- HDCP and EDID compliant
- Audio support: Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio, 7.1 compliant
- Uncompressed audio support such as LPCM
- Front panel-LEDs for link activity and HDCP authentication
- External power supplies included
- Input(Transmitter): HDMI, RJ-45 x3
- Output(Transmitter): HDBaseT (Cat 5e/6)
- Input(Receiver): HDBaseT (Cat 5e/6)
- Output(Receiver): HDMI, RJ-45 x3
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 6.75Gbps / 2.25Gbps per channel
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Resolutions (HDTV): 480i,576i,480p,576p,720p,1080i,1080p
- Computer Resolution: WUXGA (1920x1200)
- Power: 5V DC,2A
- Power Consumption: 5W (Maximum)
- Regulatory Approvals Converter: FCC, CE, UL
- NOTE: Do not use Shielded Twisted Pair cable (STP), to avoid significant drop in performance. Pre-terminated CAT6 (UTP) cables are recommended for optimal results.
Package Contents: 1 x Long-Runner HDMI 100M Extender with Ethernet and 3D Support
Be the first to write a review for Long-Runner HDMI 100M Extender with Ethernet and 3D Support