KanexPro Long-Runner HDMI 100M Extender with Ethernet and 3D Support
Item No.: KanexPro - KX-HDBase100MSW
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day. Orders over $250 must be shipped to the confirmed billing address of the credit card or the Paypal or Google Checkout. Otherwise, will be subject to order verification or delay.
This extender also features three Ethernet ports on both the units, which can be used to connect standard network devices such as 100Base-T routers and hubs.
Fully compliant with HDCP, EDID and CEC controls, the Long-runner HDMI extender is an ideal solution for HDMI and Ethernet extension over long distances
- Input: HDMI, RJ-45 x3
- Output: HDBaseT (Cat 5e/6)
- Input: HDBaseT (Cat 5e/6)
- Output: HDMI, RJ-45 x3
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 6.75Gbps / 2.25Gbps per channel
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Resolutions (HDTV): 480i,576i,480p,576p,720p,1080i,1080p
- Computer Resolution: WUXGA (1920x1200)
- Power: 5V DC@2A
- Power Consumption: 5W (Maximum)
- Regulatory Approvals Converter: FCC, CE, UL
- Warranty: 1- Year parts and labor
- Helpful Tips & Recommendations:
- CAT-5 cables should not exceed 330 feet or (100m).
- Please adhere to the TIA/EIA568B standards when terminating network cables in the field.
- Shielded CAT5/6 with metal RJ-45 connectors are recommended to safeguard against random video flashes caused by electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- Do not use crossover cables, patch cables or Ethernet couplers to extend two CAT5 cables. This may damage the Tx & Rx.
- If the power LED indicator on the Tx/Rx unit is not on, check to make sure that the CAT5 cables are not crossed i.e., Ethernet to Link instead of Ethernet to Ethernet.
Be the first to write a review for KanexPro Long-Runner HDMI 100M Extender with Ethernet and 3D Support