Kanex Mini DisplayPort to HDMI 2x Converter
Item No.: KanexPro - KX-MDPHD2X
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
This HDCP compliant converter also has an auto-EDID feature built-in, that adapts to maximum resolution depending on users display. Ideally used in environment such as classrooms, lecture halls and corporate boardrooms where HDMI signal distribution is critical for training and presentation purposes.
- Convert Mini DisplayPort signal to two high-definition displays using HDMI
- Supports data rates to 6.75Gbps
- Full HD 1080p(1920x1080@60Hz)
- Conforms to High Speed HDMI specifications (Deep color, HD loss-less audio formats & Lip Sync)
- HDCP & EDID compliant
- Digital audio support through HDMI*
- Rack or under-desk mountable
- 5VDC external power supply included
- Input: Mini DisplayPort x1
- Output: HDMI x2
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.25Gbps/225MHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Color Depth: 12bit per channel
- Maximum Resolution: 1920x1080p@60Hz
- Power Supply: HDMI 5V DC@2A
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to +80°C
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Regulatory Approvals Converter: FCC, CE, UL
- Regulatory Approvals Power Supply: FCC, CE, UL
- Dimensions: 4"x4"x1" (102x102x25mm)
- Weight: 0.62lbs (280g)
Package Contents: 1 x Mini DisplayPort to HDMI 2x Converter
Be the first to write a review for Kanex Mini DisplayPort to HDMI 2x Converter