HDMI to VGA HD15 Male Cable Adapter Connector 5FT
Item No.: Dekcell - CPA-1387
Ratings: (4 reviews).
Availability: In Stock, Ships within 24 Hours
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Price: $5.58 MSRP:$8.26 (Saved $2.68)
Free Ground Shipping to US only
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
- Input Connector: HDMI Male (24K Gold plated)
- Output Connector: VGA HD15 (15-pin male)
- Cable Length: 5ft. Conductor: Copper. Color: Black
- Cable supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i resolutions, provides high bandwidth (340 MHz/10.2 Gbps) for high-speed data transfer.
- NOTE: this cable don't support signal from VCR, COMPUTER or LAPTOP output.
Avg. Customer Rating: (2.8 out of 5) based on 4 reviews. Write Your Review
1. do not buy from this company
By WAITING from Warsaw NC on Nov 17, 2010
my package was dumped off from ups to us post office which never delivered. I sent e-mails to both brilliant store and ups to complain and after 5 days no response and no package.
2. works good
By Johanna from Tucson, AZ on Oct 29, 2010
cable works with my lcd projector which i connect to my hddvr. maybe it's some sort of setting? but all i did was plug - and then plug - and it worked! no problems so far. actually, the thickness of the cable is really good and very much like those ones you buy at retail stores. i like, thanks!
By Raul from Houston,TX on Oct 13, 2010
Cable did not work from a Playstation 3 to a LCD monitor.
4. Fast Shipping
By Roland from Hollywood Florida on Feb 1, 2010
Cable did not work when connecting from Directv HDMI receiver to VGA Input on LCD Monitor...Received well packaged and in 5 days after ordering..
Great Customer Service...