Compatible Battery for Apple iPhone 3G version 616-0428, 616-0433 (1150mAh)
Item No.: Dekcell - BPA-258
Ratings: (3 reviews).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Price: $8.95 MSRP:$17.95 (Saved $9.00)
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
- Apple iPhone 3G version battery 616-0428, 616-0433 (1150mAh)
- Replacement for Apple iPhone 3G version battery 616-0428
- Rechargeable Lithium ion polymer Battery
- Output: 3.7V, 1150mAh, 4.3Wh
- Limited Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- new battery needs at least 3 hours charging time before first usage.
- 3 Opening Repair Tools.
- Use only iPhone specified charger to charge the battery.
- Do not use the battery for any other purposes the intended.
- Charging time of the battery depends on the balance of the
- stored capacity at room temperature.
Avg. Customer Rating: (3.7 out of 5) based on 3 reviews. Write Your Review
1. iphone battery replacement kit
By mike from illinois on Aug 23, 2010
I received this product within a week. The battery take two hours to fully charge and it does last about 2 days without internet usage. Also, I received a small instruction paper to open the iphone, but I followed you tube video.
2. Good replacement for your dead Iphone 3G battery!
By Neo from Springfield, Illinois on Aug 9, 2010
I searched this iPhone battery from google, the price is nice, and it came with tools to help you install. The battery works great, but the installation is a little tricky, you have to handle with tiny screws and minuscule ribbon cables, it really takes a while for me to finish the installation. Thanks to the step-by-step instruction with large picture on the web, it helps me a lot.
One suggestion if you want to buy this apple iphone 3G replacement battery, be careful if you are replacing this battery by yourself, good luck!
3. iPhone 3G
By Owen from Cupertino, Ca on Jul 15, 2010
needed to replace my iPhone 3G battery because the original one does not hold a charge for as long as it was when new. I found this place via google and saw the price was pretty good so i went ahead and ordered one. The product came with tools to help you remove the battery from the phone (why does appled have to make things so difficult) I found some how to videos on youtube and went ahead and opened her up and put in the new battery. Its really nice its like i got a new battery from the factory as it powers up and holds a charge. I cant say as to how long a charge lasts because I use my phone to surf the web iPod talking and playing games on it but i'm very happy with how the battery works and lasts.
I highly recommend this battery if you need to replace your old dying one.