Compatible Battery for New Apple iPod Touch 1st Generation (880mAh)
Item No.: Dekcell - BPA-261
Ratings: (2 reviews).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Price: $7.69 MSRP:$9.99 (Saved $2.30)
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
NOTE: Soldering required to connect the terminals
CARE: Always make sure your iPod has the latest software from Apple, as engineers may find new ways to optimize battery performance. For instance, early iPod models without a dock connector benefit from update 1.3 or later. Using iTunes 7.4 or later, you can update your iPod with the latest software. Put your iPod in its dock or plug it into your computer and iTunes will notify you if an update is available.
- Replacement battery for Apple iPod Touch 1st generation 8GB 16GB 32GB version.
- Replaces Apple battery model 616-0343
- 3.7V DC, 880mAh, 3.3Wh
- 1 Rechargeable Lithium ion polymer battery and 2 opening repair necessary plastic tools.
- Max Chargin Voltage: 4.2V DC
- Brand new, 1 year warranty.
- Your new battery will need at least 3 hours for charging before first use.
- Use only iPod sepcified charger to charge the battery.
- Do not use the battery for other purposes.
- Charging time of the battery depends on the remaining.
- Store battery at room temperature.
Avg. Customer Rating: (5.0 out of 5) based on 2 reviews. Write Your Review
1. Glad I found this site
By hi-phoenix8 from Philly, PA on May 14, 2010
Thought a long time to get a replacement battery for my iPod touch 1st Gen. I just can't get the push to do the soldering. But I got to the point that I got to do, what I got to do. I don't want to disappoint my daughter, who don't know what soldering is, anyway. I watched the video. It was a great motivator. I got it done. Thanks. Glad I found this video.
2. How to replace an iPod Touch 1st generation battery
By iPone Guy from Cupertino on May 7, 2010
Here is an excellent video for the iPod touch battery replacement. Hope you can do it yourself
See review video: