Portable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard White for iPad
Item No.: Dekcell - CPA-1569
Ratings: (1 review).
Availability: In Stock, Ships within 24 Hours
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Price: $52.99 MSRP:$68.95 (Saved $15.96)
Free Ground Shipping to US only
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
- Windows mobile 5.0 or above
- Bluetooth version 2.0
- Product Specifications
- Bluetooth Specification: Version 2.0 Class 2
- Range of Frequency: 2.4GHz Spectrum
- Operating Voltage: 3.7Vdc (powered by Li-ion)
- Operation Current: ﹤5mA
- Standby Current: 1.2mA
- Sleep Current: ﹤0.2mA
- Transmit Range: up to 10 meters
- Storage Temperature: -40~+125 degree
- Dimensions: 284.34mm*119.80mm
- Weight: 310g +/- 2g
- Step 1. Charging the battery
When to charge
- 1 First-Time Use: Please charge at least 6 hours for the first time usage and charge at least 2 hours when battery runs low
- 2 Red LED Blinking: When the red LED starts blinking, it means the battery is nearly empty
How to charge
- Plug the USB cable into your keyboard and computer by USB port respectively and it starts charging. Keyboard can work uninterruptedly during charging.
- Step 2. Pairing your Bluetooth Keyboard with your device
- Press the "connect" button for 1-3 seconds, the red LED on the keyboard should now be periodically flashing.
- The first step is to enable Bluetooth on your device, do so by tapping 'Start', then 'Settings', choose the 'Connections' tab.
- Select the Bluetooth icon to open the Bluetooth Settings menu, choose the 'mode', tap the on-screen button to turn on Bluetooth. Then choose the 'Devices' button and then 'New Partnership'
- Your new keyboard should be found within a few seconds. Highlight it and press 'Next'. Just follow the prompts, you will be asked to make up and enter a 'pass code' (anything you want, it is a one-time only thing and part of the Bluetooth spec - this is a trivial use for Bluetooth and the security obviously is not necessary) on
- the smart phone keypad. A couple of digits will do, e.g. '0'. Then enter '0' on the Bluetooth keyboard and press Enter. From the services available for the foldable Bluetooth keyboard, select 'Imput Device'
- Click finish, then you may now type.
- If you are unable to connect your Bluetooth Keyboard to the device, or he keyboard work unconventionally, please try the following:
- Before you install your Bluetooth Keyboard, please make sure Bluetooth is turned on
- Ensure the Bluetooth Keyboard is within a 10 meters range of your device
- Ensure the passkey, is same (the keyboard should repeat the passkey and press return)
Red LED Blinking: Pairing or Low in Battery
Green LED on: Charging
Blue LED on: Power On
Avg. Customer Rating: (5.0 out of 5) based on 1 review. Write Your Review
1. Work well
By Jason from Ca on Dec 8, 2010
It works well from the date i purchase. And the shipping is fast