Sunpentown SO-2007 Convection Oven with Wok Base (Nano-Carbon Fiber & Fir)
Item No.: Sunpentown - SO2007
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Price: $62.95 MSRP:$120.00 (Saved $57.05)
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
Delivery: Due to the size and weight of this item, the method of delivery will be standard ground shipping at flat rate of $15 (Continental United States only) For delivery to Hawaii, Alaska or via air shipping, please contact our customer service for the shipping charges.
- Capable of reaching 392°F in 10 minutes
- Deep heat penetration & instant heating - NO DEFROSTING NECESSARY
- Reduces cooking time by up to 30%
- 30% energy efficiency
- Emits 3um to 20um FIR wavelength to retain moisture (up to 15% more)
- Wok base: cook directly with wok, then bake (or vice versa)
- Wok constructed from highly durable Teflon coating
- Cooks and browns food evenly and quickly, retaining nutrients
- Sears meat quickly on the outside, sealing juices inside
- Instant response to manual temperature changes
- 2000 RPM motor
- Two fans for quick and even heat distribution
- No soot or unsavory smoke produced
- Manual control with safety handle switch
- Temperature range: Thaw / 300 ~ 480°F
- Cook timer: up to 60 minutes
- Includes 2 racks, tong and wok stand
- Input voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Power: 1200 W
- Capacity: 12 liters
- Wok dimension (diameter x depth): 14 x 3.5 in.
- Lid dimension (diameter x depth): 13.5 x 2.5 i.
- Cord length: 45 in.
- Gross weight: 11.5 lbs
Note:Due to service (warranty) issues, shipping is only available to the 48 contiguous states in the USA. Shipping is not available for customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and any other countries.
Be the first to write a review for Sunpentown SO-2007 Convection Oven with Wok Base (Nano-Carbon Fiber & Fir)