Whynter FM-45G 45 Quart Portable Fridge / Freezer
Item No.: Whynter - FM-45G
Ratings: (1 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day. Orders over $250 must be shipped to the confirmed billing address of the credit card or the Paypal or Google Checkout. Otherwise, will be subject to order verification or delay.
Delivery: Due to the size and weight of this item, the method of delivery will be standard ground shipping at flat rate of $55 (Continental United States only) For delivery to Hawaii, Alaska or via air shipping, please contact our customer service for the shipping charges.
Whether on a day trip or major expedition, you can easily keep your food and beverages chilled, or frozen with this benchtop freezer. The Whynter portable freezers should not to be confused with less effective 12 volt novelty and beverage type "coolers", the Whynter portable freezer fridge is a true freezer/refrigerator which cools between -8°F to 50°F. A cost effective and mobile solution for your recreational and critical freezing requirements.
- Capacity: 45 Quarts or 60 Cans (12FL oz) Capacity
- Operates as a refrigerator or freezer
- Compressor Cooling System
- Voltage power AC (110V - 0.7A) or DC (12V - 2.5A Car Lighter Socket)
- 8' AC power cord and 6' DC power cord are included
- "Fast Freeze" mode rapidly cools to -8°F
- Adjustable temperature range: -8°F to 50°F
- LED temperature display
- Power low indicator
- Insulated lid and walls
- Two removable wire baskets
- Side handles for easy mobility
- Floor drain for easy draining
- Functions even when tilted 30°
- Tough and solid outer casing
- ETL approved
- Internal dimensions: 18.5" W x 11.5"L x 15" H inlcuding a compressor step with 7.5" W x 8" H
- External Dimensions: 21" W x 18"L x 21" H
- Net weight: 45 LB
- Gross weight: 49 LB
- Warranty: One year labor
Avg. Customer Rating: (5.0 out of 5) based on 1 review. Write Your Review
1. convenient freezer
By Jose from Albuquerque, NM on May 17, 2011
I've never thought that it was so fast as I cannot believe!!I thought that it might cost me two weeks to get it. It cost me only few days. and the freezer is power enough for my foods on my ship. I'm a fishman and it really helps.