Focusable 200mW 302 Green Laser Pointer with Safety Key Lock
Item No.: DQ-GIFT - OS-LP0029
Ratings: (1 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Note: Ships from China warehouse. We ship world-wide. Most customers receive in 2-3 weeks. Order will normally be processed in one to two days.
United States Customers Only: due to new regulations enforced by the US FDA and PayPal, orders of >5mW lasers units shipped to the United States are no longer accepted. This affects United States orders only.
Important FDA Warning for all >5mW Lasers: FDA advices all customers that these lasers may be purchased only if you are NOT a citizen of the United States and you are NOT currently living in the United States.
- Compact and portable designed
- Material: Hard aluminum
- Green Laser Wavelength: 532nm
- Green Laser Power: 200mw
- Powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included)
- Safety Key switch design -- prevents children/unauthorized persons from harming themselves
- Sealed head design prevents dusts from going in
- Perfectly threaded anti-roll device
- Warning: Laser is harmful to human's eyes, so please do not direct to the human eyes. Please keep it away from children's store in order to avoid an accident. Prohibit using the product under 16 ages; User is responsible for any improper using way.
- Package Contents: 1 x Focusable 200mW 302 Green Laser Pointer with Safety Key Lock
Avg. Customer Rating: (5.0 out of 5) based on 1 review. Write Your Review
1. Great Laser
By Roger from Colorado, U.S.A. on Oct 21, 2011
Does everything claimed for a green laser. Beam is clearly visible in a fully lit room and brilliantly in the dark. Housing is solidly built with aluminum. Focus lense slightly loose, but will not twist off all the way so won't get lost. To burn anything, the beam must appear out of focus. I think this puts the focal point in front of the lense, though this isn't really visible. I've been able to cut out holes from black plastic bags. If you try to burn anything with the beam narrow you will be disappointed. Something not mentioned in the description of this item is that the housing can be reduced to accommodate one "Surefire" type battery (CR123A: more readily available, but only 3v). The laser still works with these batteries and comes with one LC18650. Avoid using this laser to burn without I/R filter goggles due to radiation reflection while staring at the intense dot!
NOTE TO BILLIANT STORE: You need to provide a selection of quality visors to protect eyes from IR!!!