BYD GL-04W 4.8W LED White Light Bulb 100V~250V 40W Equivalent (Warm White)
Item No.: BYD - LED-3002
Ratings: (4 reviews).
Availability: In Stock
The Service lifetime of LED bulb is up to 20 years (5 hours per day) which is 40 times longer than that of the incandescent bulb, using only 12% of the energy as compare to incandescent
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Price: $14.95 MSRP:$29.95 (Saved $15.00)
Free Ground Shipping to US only
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
Electricity saving: Use next-generation LEDs as replacement for output of plenty of indoor lighting (comparable to 40W regular light while consuming only 4.8 W of energy),
Save power consumption up to 40% of light bulb, 50% of fluorescent lamp and 80% of incandescent bulb
Estimate Saving $41.72 annually*; Costs $2.10 to run per year*; Pays for itself in less than 2 years
Overall length: 108mm
Luminous Flux: 210LM
Efficacy: 43.75 Lm/W
Life: 40,000 hours
Interface: E27 - easy drop-in, screw-in replacement
Beam Angle: 120 degree
Color: Warm white - Gives soft room filling light and ambiance
Heat radiating material: Aluminum Alloy
Lampshade material: high-light transmission PC (Poly Carbonate)
Warranty: One year
Green and Environment-friendly. No Hg (mercury), no UV and no harm to the environment and the body.
*At 8 hours usage per day, 365 days per year at $0.15/kWh
BYD LED bulb delivers a dimmable glow effect for a welcoming, warm atmosphere and its unique design radiates soft light in all directions, making it a truly excellent alternative to the incandescent lamp.
- Benefits of LED Bulb
- BYD LED bulbs are ideal for public areas such as lobbies, corridors, stairwells, where the light is always on.
- Costs under $4.00 to run per YEAR
- Low power consumption: 4.8W LED bulb saves above 88% energy, compared with 40W incandescent light of the same brightness.
- Long service life: On account of 5 hours lighting for families every day, 40, 000-hour LED bulb can apply for 20 years, as 40 times as that of average incandescent light.
- Low cost in life cycle: in the longevity of 40,000 hours, each LED bulb can save electricity as much as over $834 than incandescent light.
- Environmental protection: LED bulb does neither include mercury nor ultraviolet radiation, leading no harm to human beings.
- Convenient replacement: This LED bulb can replace any incandescent lights on E 27 screw-thread lamp base, desk lamp and other electric incandescent lamp in the room.
- Wide application: LED lights apply to corridors, washing rooms, kitchen and other places of family illumination or public in need of replacement of incandescent lamps.
- Luminous Flux of 210 LM and warm white light of 2500-3500 K without strobe flash protect your eyes from any blaze perfectly.
- High luminous efficiency and little heat radiation: 90% electricity of LED bulb is converted into visible light, while on average incandescent lights; merely 20% is converted and the rest 80% heat energy.
- High safety factor: Little Voltage and Amps are required and less heat is produced, saving you from any potential hazard.
- Radiating aluminum holder and heat-conduct lacquer reduce the luminous output degradation as well as the raw material cost.
- high-light transmission PC (Poly Carbonate) is anti-impact and breakage-proof, giving out distinct and tender even light without blaze, ultraviolet light or any other harmful lights.
LED light, Fluorescent and Incandescent Comparison Chart
|Life Span (hours)||40,000||6,000||1,000|
|KWh of electricity (used 40k hours)||276||480||2,400|
|Feature||Low energy consumption, with neither mercury nor ultraviolet radiation||With mercury and ultraviolet radiation||High energy consumption|
Avg. Customer Rating: (4.5 out of 5) based on 4 reviews. Write Your Review
1. Work Well, but long delivery time, 10 days
By Jamie from Las Vegas on Oct 28, 2011
Work Well, but long delivery time, 10 days
2. Save the Earth
By Hippy from Berkley, Ca on Oct 28, 2010
I'm using this bulb to replace one out of 5 incandescents in the light fixture in our breakfast area. On full, this bulb is identical in brightness and color to the 60 watt incandescent bulb across from it.
When dimmed, there is a humming noise, not loud but noticable. I don't know if this happens with all dimmers or not. Also when dimming, the color is not the same as other incandescents, but it is acceptable. Yes, the base is warm, but not nearly as hot as an incandescents.
This is the best LED bulb I have seen so far.
3. Decided to check out the LED bulb
By Chappervine from Waterburry, MN on Sep 7, 2010
I've read about the long life of these LED bulb which could last about 13 years (with 8 hours per day usage). So, I probably don't have to replace my light bulb for a very long time. The nice thing was that it didn't generate a lot of heat, so when I grab it after it was on, it was just room temperature, not even warm. I'll see my return investment this winter. I should be able to lower my electric bills by 20%. I've installed 4 of these bulbs in my barn where the live stocks are kept.
4. Working well!
By Janet from CK on Aug 30, 2010
I am so thrilled that they came out with energy saving and long service life. They are marvelous and I could be happier no more! However, one caution should be highlighted. This bulb is light but also delicate, especially the top, do not put it on the floor! All bulbs should be kept well! Anyway, the bulb is working well and I think we will enjoy them.