BYD E27 GL-06D 6.9W LED White Light Bulb 100V~250V 60W Equivalent (Day Light)
Item No.: BYD - LED-3003
Ratings: (3 reviews).
Availability: Out of Stock
Service lifetime of LED bulb is up to 20 years (5 hours per day) which is 40 times longer than that of the incandescent bulb, using only 12% of the energy as compare to incandescent
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Price: $16.95 MSRP:$28.95 (Saved $12.00)
Free Ground Shipping to US only
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
Quick Benefit facts
Electricity saving: Use next-generation LEDs as replacement for output of plenty of indoor lighting (comparable to 60W regular light while consuming only 6.9 W of energy),
Save power consumption up to 40% of light bulb, 50% of fluorescent lamp and 88% of incandescent bulb
Estimate Saving $40.82 annually*; Costs $2.98 to run per year*; Pays for itself in less than 2 years
Luminous Flux: 440LM
Efficacy: 63.7 Lm/W
Overall length: 108mm
Beam Angle: 120 degree
Color: day white
Service Life: 40,000 hours or 40x longer than incandescent bulb
Certification: certificated by National Quality System FCC、CB、CE、EN62471
Heat radiating material: Aluminum Alloy
Lampshade material: high-light transmission PC (Poly Carbonate)
Warranty: One year
- BYD LED bulbs can be used by many leading-edge lighting technology companies and public utilities to enable further efficiencies for application and utility.
- Luminous Flux of 320LM is much higher than similar product MASTER LED bulb (6W E27 4200K 230V A55) of Philips with 280 LM.
- Low power consumption: 6.9W LED bulb saves above 88% energy, compared with 60W incandescent light of the same brightness.
- Low cost in life cycle: in the longevity of 40,000 hours, each LED bulb can save electricity as much as 2100 degree more than incandescent light.
- Long service life: On account of 5 hours lighting for families every day, 40, 000-hour LED bulb can apply for 20 years, as 40 times as that of average incandescent light.
- Convenient replacement: This LED bulb can replace any incandescent lights on E 27 screw-thread lamp base, desk lamp and other electric incandescent lamp in the room.
- Environmental protection: LED bulb does neither include mercury nor ultraviolet radiation, leading no harm to human beings.
- Luminous Flux of 440 LM and day light of 5500-6500 K without strobe flash protect your eyes from any blaze perfectly.
- Wide application: LED lights apply to corridors, washing rooms, kitchen and other places of family illumination or public in need of replacement of incandescent lamps.
- LED lamps contain absolutely no hazardous materials, making them safe for any room and convenient to recycle.
- High luminous efficiency and little heat radiation: 90% electricity of LED bulb is converted into visible light, while in average incandescent lights, merely 20% is converted to light and the rest 80% heat energy.
- High safety factor: Little Voltage and Amps are required and less heat is produced, saving you from any potential hazard.
- Radiating aluminum holder and heat-conduct lacquer reduce the luminous output degradation as well as the raw material cost.
- high-light transmission PC (Poly Carbonate) is anti-impact and breakage-proof, giving out distinct and tender even light without blaze, ultraviolet light or any other harmful lights.
LED light, Fluorescent and Incandescent Comparison Chart
|Life Span (hours)||40,000||6,000||1,000|
|KWh of electricity (used 40k hours)||276 KwH||480KwH||2,400KwH|
|Feature||Low energy consumption, with neither mercury nor ultraviolet radiation||With mercury and ultraviolet radiation||High energy consumption|
Avg. Customer Rating: (5.0 out of 5) based on 3 reviews. Write Your Review
1. Perfect LED bulbs! Comfortable lighting with low consumption!
By jesse from San Jose, CA on Mar 23, 2011
Its comfortable lighting gives me pleasant mood which is also good for my eyesight.It's not harsh to eyes at all and as an energy saving product, it works with super low consumption. Be an environment protector and starts with every little thing!
2. Bright enough
By Mgirl from Kansas on Mar 22, 2011
I just ordered these LED lamps a few weeks ago and have been using them as a reading lamp and shop lamp. The output is a bit higher than some 60 watt equivalent LED I purchased some time ago.So far they work perfect (and were cheaper).One of the big problems with some of the LED lamps I have I used in the past is that the become very dim in a rather short time (they wear?). I hope this one will stay at full brightness for any length of time.
3. Highly recommended
By Phoebe from San Josh, CA on Aug 30, 2010
I love the light from this bulb. To fit up our room, I bought four BYD bulbs last week. When screwing this 320 LM bulb into the interface and turn it on, the day light illuminated the whole room in short time but not dazzling. Very comfortable for my living room and dining room. I am so used to it now and I definitely enjoy the brightness (just exactly as bright, or a little brighter, than our old 50/100/150 bulbs) and I will be enjoying the benefits of a lower electricity bill for years to come. Highly recommend! We are back now to buy a couple more so all the LED bulbs in the house will be energy efficient.