Welcome! | My Account Help   Follow us on: Twitter Facebook YouTube

BYD GL-06W 6.9W LED White Light Bulb 100V~250V 60W Equivalent (Warm White)


17
diggs
Digg it!

Item No.: BYD - LED-3004

Ratings: (1 review).

Availability: In Stock

Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.

Price: $16.95   
Free Ground Shipping to US only

Qty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
or your money back

Any Question? Ask Us!

Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.

Description

Quick Benefit facts


Electricity saving: Use next-generation LEDs as replacement for output of plenty of indoor lighting (comparable to 60W regular light while consuming only 6.9 W of energy),
Save power consumption up to 40% of light bulb, 50% of fluorescent lamp and 88% of incandescent bulb
Estimate Saving $40.82 annually*; Costs $2.98 to run per year*; Pays for itself in less than 2 years

Power: 6.9W
Luminous Flux: 320LM
Efficacy: 46.4 Lm/W
Service Life: 40,000 hours or 40x longer than incandescent bulb
Voltage: 100-250V
Maximum Diameter:59
Color: warm white
Weight:144G

Interface: E27
Beam Angle: 120 degree
Lampshade material: high-light transmission PC (Poly Carbonate)
Heat radiating material: Aluminum Alloy
Overall length: 108mm
Certification: certificated by National Quality System FCC、CB、CE、EN62471
Warranty: One year

* At 8 hours per day, 365 days per year at $0.15/kWh
LED-3001 Light

About BYD


Features:
  • Luminous Flux of 320LM is much higher than similar product MASTER LED bulb (6W E27 4200K 230V A55) of Philips with 280 LM.
  • Luminous Flux of 320 LM and warm white light of 2500-3500 K without strobe flash affect, protects your eyes from any glare perfectly.
  • Compatible with existing fixtures with an E27 holder and designed for retrofit replacement of incandescent bulbs, BYD LED bulbs deliver huge energy savings and minimize maintenance cost without any compromise on light quality.
  • Long service life: On account of 5 hours lighting for families every day, 40, 000-hour LED bulb can apply for 20 years, as 40 times as that of average incandescent light.
  • High power consumption: 6.9W LED bulb saves above 88% energy, compared with 60W incandescent light of the same brightness.
  • Environmental protection: LED bulb does neither include mercury nor ultraviolet radiation, leading no harm to human beings.
  • Low cost in life cycle: in the longevity of 40,000 hours, each LED bulb can save electricity as much as 2100 degree more than incandescent light.
  • Convenient replacement: This LED bulb can replace any incandescent lights on E 27 screw-thread lamp base, desk lamp and other electric incandescent lamp in the room.
  • Wide application: LED lights apply to corridors, washing rooms, kitchen and other places of family illumination or public in need of replacement of incandescent lamps.
  • High-light transmission PC (Poly Carbonate) is anti-impact and breakage-proof, giving out distinct and tender even light without blaze, ultraviolet light or any other harmful lights.
  • High luminous efficiency and little heat radiation: When you switch to a BYD LED lamp, you immediately use up to 90% less energy without sacrificing light output and quality. 90% electricity of LED bulb is converted into visible light, while in average incandescent lights, merely 20% is converted to light and the rest 80% heat energy.
  • High safety factor: Little Voltage and Amps are required and less heat is produced, saving you from any potential hazard.
  • Radiating aluminum holder and heat-conduct lacquer reduce the luminous output degradation as well as the raw material cost.

LED light, Fluorescent and Incandescent Comparison Chart

  LED Bulb Fluorescent Incandescent
Power (watt) 6.9W 12W 60W
Life Span (hours) 40,000 6,000 1,000
KWh of electricity (used 40k hours) 276 480 2,400
Feature Low energy consumption, with neither mercury nor ultraviolet radiation With mercury and ultraviolet radiation High energy consumption

Product Reviews

Avg. Customer Rating: (2.0 out of 5) based on 1 review. Write Your Review

1. Color is not the warm glow of incandescents but even whiter than florescents.

By lifer from Cardiff, CA on Mar 2, 2011

I bought this bulb for use as an always on light inside the house because of it's very low energy usage. However, the color is so white that it does not contribute to the relaxing home environment I want to create. I think this bulb might work well on my garage opener where vibration is an issue and this LED bulb might have a longer life than incandescents. In that use, florescents are not ideal because of their long warm up time.