Gimmicked Poker Cards Chaos Magic Trick
Item No.: FUN-CITY - OS-YM1040
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Note: Ships from China warehouse. We ship world-wide. Most customers receive in 2-3 weeks. Order will normally be processed in one to two days.
- Propos: Half of the deck is regular cards and half of the deck is double back cards.
- Ask your spectator to pick a face up card and make a mark on it, as your spectator is busying with that, you square up the deck and turn it face down.
- Ask spectator to hold the selection face down and then return into the deck, make sure spectator return the card to the upper half of the deck, so that is goes into the double back cards portion.
- Now you can riffle the inner end of deck and stop after you see the last regular card.
- Separate the deck at this point into two packets and turn al the regular cards face up.
- Shuffle the face up packet into the face down packet, now you can show the spectator that the deck is completely chaotic, some cards face up and some cards face down.
- Square up the deck, put it into the card box, and do a magical gesture. When you remove the deck, turn it over. (Make sure you do not the direction of the deck, otherwise the deck will look like just the same as before.) Spread the deck to show all the cards are face down now, except for one card, which is face up and it is none other than the marked selection!
- Material: Paper
- Weight: 114g
Package Contents: 54 x Cards, 1x User Manual
Be the first to write a review for Gimmicked Poker Cards Chaos Magic Trick