Air-Con 24,000 BTU Ducted Split Cooling System 13 SEER R-410A
Item No.: Air-Con - A13CV/EU4C4M24
Ratings: (0 review).
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day. Orders over $250 must be shipped to the confirmed billing address of the credit card or the Paypal or Google Checkout. Otherwise, will be subject to order verification or delay.
Delivery: Due to the size and weight of this item, the method of delivery will be standard ground shipping at flat rate of $150 (Continental United States only) For delivery to Hawaii, Alaska or via air shipping, please contact our customer service for the shipping charges.
- Environmentally friendly system, operating with R-410A refrigerant
- Scroll compressor on selected units for optimal performance
- Cooling capacity: 24,000 BTU
- Galvanized steel cabinet, protects system from weather conditions and helps with sound control
- Excellent system to save energy and enhance air quality
- High efficiency 13.0 SEER unit
- Quiet, durable Copeland compressor
- High quality condenser coil with enhanced fin for maximum heat transfer
- Permanently lubricated condenser fan motor
- Vertical air discharge
- Hinged control panel for simple access to internal components
- Liquid line filter drier protects every unit
- Please download the Air-Con Warranty Registration Form, fill out and fax back to the Air-Con International (FAX: 954-771-1418).
- Air-Con Shipping Policy
- ATTENTION CUSTOMER!!!
READ BEFORE SIGNING FOR FREIGHT!!!
ALL FREIGHT MUST BE INSPECTED AT TIME OF DELIVERY!!!
YOU MUST INSPECT FREIGHT AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY AND REJECT ALL DAMAGED UNITS (IF ANY)!!!
When your freight is delivered, it is imperative you inspect each and every box for damages BEFORE signing the bill of lading. Any damaged freight must be noted on the bill of lading and refused at the time of delivery to avoid being charged for the damaged freight. You, the customer, will be solely responsible for paying for the damaged freight and all subsequent charges to reorder and redeliver replacement parts if damages are discovered after the material is delivered and no damage was noted upon delivery.
If the bill of lading is signed and does not have damages noted on it neither the freight line nor Air-con International, Inc. will be liable for the cost incurred to replace or repair those parts which are damaged. We have no proof the freight was damaged in transit if the bill of lading does not state that the freight was damaged. The freight line will deny all claims and Air-Con International, Inc. will have no recourse to hold the freight line liable for damages.
If the bill of lading is signed and no damages are noted, the freight line may claim the freight was damaged by others (i.e. the installer, etc) on site and was not the fault of the freight line. The customer is responsible for filing the freight claim for hidden damages and the customer is responsible for all costs incurred with this process.
Be the first to write a review for Air-Con 24,000 BTU Ducted Split Cooling System 13 SEER R-410A