Dekcell Compact 2 Port KVM Switch with 2 VGA/Mouse/Keyboard Cables
Item No.: Dekcell - CPA-1041
Ratings: (1 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
- High Viedo Quality-up to 1920 x 1440, Bandwidth: 200MHz
- No software required, easy PC selection via push buttons
- The KVM swicth draws power through the keyboard port of the corresponding computer. If your computer or notebook cannot generate enough power to support the KVM swith, you may need to use a DC 9V 500mA adapter
- LED display for easy status monitoring
- Package contents: 1 x 2-Port KVB Switch, 2 x 5ft cables (VGA+MOS+K/B to VGA+MOS+K/B), 1 x user's manual
- PC port connector (All female type): PS/2 keyboard mini Din 6 pin, PS/2 mouse mini din 6 pin, VGA HDDB 15 pin
- Console port connector: PS/2 keyboard mini Din 6 pin, PS/2 mouse mini din 6 pin, VGA HDDB 15 pin
- PC selection: button
- Keyboard emulation: PS2
- Mouse emulation (Console Port to PC port): PS2
- VGA Resolution: 1920 x 1440
- Bendwidth: 200MHz
- Housing: Plastic
- Dimension (mm): 116(L) x 85(W) x 32(H)
- System requirements (Console Side): One VGA Monitor, One PS/2 keyboard, One PS/2 mouse
- (Computer Side): Tow HDDB 15 pin male to male VGA cables, Two PS/2 cable male to male for keyboard, Tow PS/2 cable male to male for mouse.
- PC port: 2
- Console port: 1
- MAX PC Connections: 2
- LED: 2
- 5ft cables (VGA+MOS+K/B to VGA+MOS+K/B): 2
Avg. Customer Rating: (4.0 out of 5) based on 1 review. Write Your Review
1. another glass of port please
By alexander from ukrain on Feb 25, 2010
works fine and shipped out with in a few days