Super Mini 3W 1-Mode Aluminum/ Aluminium Alloy LED Flashlight Handy Torch 7-1 (Black)
Item No.: FX - OS-LF1038B
Ratings: (2 reviews).
Availability: Out of Stock
Note: Ships from China warehouse. We ship world-wide. Most customers receive in 2-3 weeks. Order will normally be processed in one to two days.
Say goodbye to fumbling around in the dark and do the job right with this LED Flashlight! This is the perfect nighttime lighting device!
The torch is armed with one super bright LED that offers wide beam lighting.
Its shell is made of aluminum alloy for durability and functionality.
This super bright handy Torch allows you to work under even the darkest conditions!
- Output bright can come to above 60 lumens
- Powered by one AAA battery (not included)
- Cool compact design for easy storing in your pocket, handbag or rucksack
- Extensive lifetime of LED (100,000 hours)
- ON/ OFF button at the back
- Comes with a strap for easy carrying
- Ideal for Camping, hiking and rambling, climbing, cycling, walking the dog at night, power cuts and emergency repairs around the home
- An essential tool for mechanics, hobbyists, outdoorsmen or anyone in deed of lighting
- Type: LED Flashlight
- Light Color: White
- LED Quantity: 1
- LED Lifespan: 100,000 Hours
- LED Power: 3W
- Power Source: 1 x AAA Battery (Not included)
- Lumen (Integrating Sphere Measured Lumens): Above 60 Lumens
- Working Time: 4~6Hours
- Beam Length: Above 30M
- Mode: 1 Mode
- Operate temperature: -20 ~ +50 Degrees Celsius
- Construction: Shakeproof and Waterproof
- Flashlight Processing Technology: Aerospace Grade Aluminum Body with Anti Scratching Type III Hard Anodization
- Switch: Tail cap Clicky/Clickie
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Shell Color: Black
- Body Length: 8.3CM
- Head Diameter: 1.5CM
- Tail Diameter: 1.5CM
- Weight: 25g
Package Content: 1 x Super Mini 3W 1-Mode LED Flashlight
Avg. Customer Rating: (4.0 out of 5) based on 2 reviews. Write Your Review
1. Small bright and sturdy
By Chandler from Dallas on Oct 25, 2011
I carry this flashlight everywhere. It is small, but still very bright. It is also rugged. Mine has taken beatings that lesser flashlights would not have. I also like that the clip easily clips onto a cap to work like a cap light. This is everything you would want in a flashlight to carry on a daily basis. For this price you will not be disappointed.
2. conveniently, when not in use.
By Martin from Denver on Oct 23, 2011
I needed one of these to have my flashlight with me when working... really cumbersome carrying it in my backpocket... especially when one has to do any climbing or co into crouched positions.
conveniently, when not in use.