Adjustable Wall Mount Bracket w/ Universal Tilt Mount - Plasma, LED, LCD TV For 37" to 63" Extra Strength upto 165lbs
Item No.: Apogee - WALLM43
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Include one FREE 10ft HDMI v1.4 cable
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Price: $32.95 MSRP:$74.98 (Saved $42.03)
Free Ground Shipping to US only
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
- Brand New Premium Slim Design
- Scratch Resistant & Durable Steel Construction In Black Finish
- Tilt Up Or Tilt Down Your Flat Panel For Desirable Viewing
- Built-In Bubble Level to Ensure Precise Level Mount
- Base Plate Mount Is Designed To Withstand Any TV
- Works Well With LCD Plasma Flat Panel HDTV Screens
- Three Main Parts Allows For Easy Installation
- Assembly Instructions And Parts Included For Installation
- Mounting Hardware For Concrete, Solid Block, And Wooden Studs Included
- Easy To Follow Instructions
- Compatible For Displays: 37" to 63"
- Supports VESA Maxi : 800x400mm
- Maximum Hole Pattern: 820mm wide and 410mm high
- Minimum Hole Pattern: 45mm wide and 58mm high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 75kg / 165lbs
- Tilt: 0 degree to 10 degrees down
- Wall Plate Dimensions: Approx. 37" x 8 7/8"
- Wall To TV: 46mm (1.81")
- Color: Black
- Package: Include HDMI Cable v1.4 Cat 2 Full HD 1080p 1440p 24K Gold Plated M2M - 10 Feet 30AWG
- Will Not Fit VESA 100x100mm Or Lower
- This Mounting Bracket Is Not Compatible For:
- Pioneer: PDP-6100HD, PRO-1410HD, PDP-614MX, PDP-6070HD, PRO-1540HD,PDP-607CMX.
- Sharp: LC-65D93U, LC-65D90U, LC-57D90U, LC-65D64U.
- How can I tell if my TV is VESA compliant?
- Although the vast majority of TVs are VESA compliant, there are some models that are not. Please consult
- your TV product manual for more information. Most manuals indicate the exact VESA standard necessary for
- mounting, or simply indicate the VESA mounts are supported in general. If this is the case, simply
- purchase a wall mount within the TV size guidelines of your TV.
- What is VESA?
- VESA is a set of standards for the manufacturing of flat screen televisions and PC monitors. Most
- manufacturers comply with this standard by adhering to an industry wide hole pattern on the back of their
- displays for mounting purposes.
- How do I measure my TVs VESA standard?
- Look for the 4 mounting holes on the back of your flat screen television. Take both a horizontal and
- vertical measurement (in mm). This is your VESA Standard. A VESA hole pattern is measured in both
- horizontal and vertical distance between mounting holes. For example, VESA 75 x 75 means your TV mounting
- holes are 75mm apart horizontally and 75mm apart vertically.
- Compatible Models:
- LG HDTV 42LH90 LG HDTV 47LH90 LG HDTV 55LH90
- Samsung HDTV UN40B7000 Samsung HDTV UN40C5000 Samsung HDTV UN40C6400
- Samsung HDTV UN46B6000 Samsung HDTV UN46B7000 Samsung HDTV UN46B7100
- Samsung HDTV UN46C5000 Samsung HDTV UN46C6300 Samsung HDTV UN46C6400
- Samsung HDTV UN55B6000 Samsung HDTV UN55B7000 Samsung HDTV UN55B7100
- Samsung HDTV UN55C6300 Samsung HDTV UN55C6500 Sharp AQUOS LC-40LE700UN
- Sharp AQUOS LC-52LE700UN Toshiba 46SV670U Toshiba 55SV670U
Be the first to write a review for Adjustable Wall Mount Bracket w/ Universal Tilt Mount - Plasma, LED, LCD TV For 37" to 63" Extra Strength upto 165lbs