T1-2011A UV Water Purifier
Item No.: SPT - T1-2011A
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day. Orders over $250 must be shipped to the confirmed billing address of the credit card or the Paypal or Google Checkout. Otherwise, will be subject to order verification or delay.
Delivery: Due to the size and weight of this item, the method of delivery will be standard ground shipping at flat rate of $20 (Continental United States only) For delivery to Hawaii, Alaska or via air shipping, please contact our customer service for the shipping charges.
UV filtration: with the ultraviolet radiation between 240 through 290 nanometer, UVC penetrates the outer structure of biological contaminants and alters their DNA molecule to destroy and prevent replication. UVC technology is environmentally friendly and does not alter the taste, odor or pH value of the water.
Carbon filter: by using an unique technique of wet casting process to combine carbon granule with fibers, the carbon cartridge is capable of absorbing a high amount of chemical carcinogens. Within the same amount of time, the T1-2011A can remove 5 to 10 times more contaminants than traditional granular carbon filters or carbon blocks. Also removes chlorine and lead while preserving beneficial minerals that are needed by the human body.
- 360-degree rotatable lead-free water outlet
- UV sterilizer with 99.99% efficiency
- Max water output at 5.7L/min
- Energy saving & eco-friendly
- SGS inspected for purifying capability
- Hi-tech smart chip monitors water quality
- LED indicators for purifying status and time display
- Removes carcinogens while preserves necessary minerals for human body
- Japan made carbon cartridge effectively removes chlorine and lead
- Input voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Power consumption: 0.6W (standby) / 14W (operation)
- Carbon filter lifespan: 1 year or 12,000L
- UV filter lifespan: 12 months
- UV output at 254 nm: 40μW/cm2 - 60μW/cm2
- Unit dimension: 11.61W x 4.69D x 15H inches
- Package dimension: 13.74 x 6.38 x 16.61 inches
- Net / Gross weight: 9.26 / lbs
Be the first to write a review for T1-2011A UV Water Purifier