Portable Scanner for Newspaper/Book/Documents 200Pages AAALakline Batteries Powered
Item No.: Capital - OS-CPA-7612
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Note: Ships from China warehouse. We ship world-wide. Most customers receive in 2-3 weeks. Order will normally be processed in one to two days.
It is easy to use with the built-in realtime Scanning Detector to avoid distortion, and over-speed alert to control scanning speed.
It supports Windows 7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS10.4 or above without the need to install a driver.
Hold the document firmly by one hand.
Place the scanner on the start-scanning position.
Hold the scanner tight and press the scan button once.
Slide the scanner slowly and keep your hand stable to get the best quality picture.
Press the scan button again to stop scanning.
- Portable scanner
- Supports MicroSD card of up to 32GB
- Scanning resolutions: 300 to 600 dpi
- 600 or 300 dpi, color or monochrome scanning option is provided
- JPEG files can be saved directly to your micro SD or to your computer via USB port
- Built-in display shows the selected resolution, remaining battery life, and memory status
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries, that can approximately scan 200 pages
- Available driver to download for MS Windows 7/Vista/XP and Mac OS10.4 or above (direct plug-
- in, driver installation not required)
- Portable Scanner
- Quick Guide
- Carry Bag
- USB Cable
- Calibration Card
- Cleaning Cloth
Be the first to write a review for Portable Scanner for Newspaper/Book/Documents 200Pages AAALakline Batteries Powered