High-resolution HDMI cables with built-in signal booster - 100ft
Item No.: KanexPro - KX-HDMI100FTCL314
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
For flawless transmission, the output of the cable is placed at the end of the display to amplify full signal transmission with zero signal loss. The built-in booster does not require an external power, since it is using the 5-volt from pin 18 on the HDMI cable extracting the power from the display. These cables are fully CL3 certified which surpasses any in-wall code requirement for residential or commercial installations.
- High Speed HDMI cables with Ethernet
- Built-in booster for active signal amplification
- 8–levels of selectable equalization
- 3D and 4Kx2K support (4-times the resolution of 1080p)
- Compatible with prior versions of HDMI and DVI
- Data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
- Support color depths to 48 bits
- Up to 100 Mbps of bi-directional (full-duplex) bandwidth is accessible over the HDMI Ethernet Channel
- HDCP compliant
- No external power required
- Length:100 feet
- Standards: High speed HDMI cable with Ethernet
- System Management Bus (SMBus): provides control of boost, output amplitude, enable, and clock channel signal detect threshold
- Data rates: Up to 10.2 Gbps
- Color Depth Support: 30 bit, 36 bit and 48 bits (16 bits per color)
- Vertical Frequency: Supports 60Hz & 120Hz DC-Coupled inputs and outputs
- Regulatory Compliance: RoHs compliant and CL3 rated
- Temperature: -40°C to +85°C operating range
- Triple-layer shielding for EMI/RFI rejection
- 24 AWG copper wire construction
Package Contents: 1 x 100ft HDMI cables
Be the first to write a review for High-resolution HDMI cables with built-in signal booster - 100ft