Component with Audio to HDMI Converter/ Convert component video and analog audio to HDMI
Item No.: KanexPro - KX-RGBRLHD
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: In Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
The converter takes the R+L audio and encodes it to the HDMI signal for high-resolution video and audio playback. Ideal and cost-effective for legacy home-theater equipment that need the transition to HDMI displays.
- Convert YPbPr (Component-video) and audio source to an HDMI display
- Supports data rates to 6.75Gbps
- HDMI output resolutions up to 1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
- Supports analog video input to 1080p & UXGA (1600x1200) with 10-bit DAC
- Encodes analog audio signal to HDMI
- Compact size
- 5VDC external power supply included
- Input: Component(YPbPr+R/L) x1
- Output: HDMI x1
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 6.75Gbps
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Color Depth: 8bit per channel
- Resolutions (HDTV): 480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p
- Power Supply: 5V DC@2A
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to +80°C
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Regulatory Approvals Converter: FCC, CE, UL
- Regulatory Approvals Power Supply: FCC, CE, UL
- Dimensions: 3.5"x2.7"x1" (88x66x25mm)
- Weight: 0.26lbs (120g)
Package Contents: 1 x Component with Audio to HDMI Converter
Be the first to write a review for Component with Audio to HDMI Converter/ Convert component video and analog audio to HDMI