AGE8+ 2-Channel Induction Saucer (Black)
Item No.: FULL-TOY - OS-YE0001
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Note: Ships from China warehouse. We ship world-wide. Most customers receive in 2-3 weeks. Order will normally be processed in one to two days.
The toy should be regularly examined for damage to the cord, plug, enclosure and other parts, and in the event of such damage, it must not be used until the damage has been repaired.
How to play your saucer
1. Turn your saucer "ON", after a few seconds the propeller will begin to spin.
2. Set your saucer on a flat surface or the ground.
3. Hand play: the saucer will hover above your out-stretched hand.
4. Sliding or tossing: hold the saucer by the catching stick and tip forward 10~30 angle toss or slide gently to another player.
5. When finished playing press the stop button on the charger to turn the propeller "OFF" then turn the power switch on the saucer to "OFF".
Battery Removal and Instruction
1. Requires 6 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries.
2. Open the battery door with a screwdriver.
3. If used batteries are present, remove these batteries from the unit by compartment.
4. Install new batteries in the polarity diagram (+/-) inside the battery compartment.
5. Replace battery door securely.
6. Check your local laws and regulations for correct recycling and/ or battery disposal.
Indoor Use Only
1. Fly in a wide-open room, away from breakable items. Minimum size 4m (13ft) long x 3m (10ft) high.
2. Avoid flying near events and/ or fans, as these may overpower the Saucer and make it difficult to control.
3. Sunlight or bright lights may affect your saucer's performance.
4. Avoid flying near another IR device. This may affect your saucer's performance as well.
- Material: Plastic, Sponge
- Color: Black
- Weight: 249g
- Package Contents: 1 x Saucer, 1 x Catching Stick, 1 x Charger, 1 x Instruction Guide
Be the first to write a review for AGE8+ 2-Channel Induction Saucer (Black)