QUARK 3-Channel Radio Controlled Helicopter Model (Red)
Item No.: Kule-TOY - OS-YE1078
Ratings: (7 reviews).
Availability: Out of Stock
Note: Ships from China warehouse. We ship world-wide. Most customers receive in 2-3 weeks. Order will normally be processed in one to two days.
- Full simulation function: ascend and descend, left/right turn, backward and forward, with light
- High power motors, smooth hover idle performance
- High quality high-composite material and the perfect workmanship protected painting of the body finished help you minimize the damage of clash
- With solid and durable metal frame
- Special Indoors design
- Helicopter Battery Capacity: 3.7V, 180mAh Li-ion batteries
- Remote Control Power Source: 6 x 1.5V AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Battery Charge Time: 20-30minutes
- Flying Duration Time: 6-8Minutes
- Remote Distance: Approximately 33 feet
- Recommended Play Area: 3 x 5 x 2.5meters
- Fuselage Length: 22.5cm
- Fuselage Width: 4.4cm
- Fuselage Height: 11.3cm
- Main rotor diameter: 18cm
- Trail rotor diameter: 3.2cm
- Color: Red
- Total weight: 45g
- Note: This helicopter is not suitable for children under 14.
Package Contents: 1 x 3.0 Channel Radio Control Helicopter,1 x controller,1 x USB charging cable, 1 x manual
Avg. Customer Rating: (4.6 out of 5) based on 7 reviews. Write Your Review
1. Excellent Helicopter
By Duane from India on Sep 21, 2011
This is an excellent helicopter. As soon as I got it, I set it up and was flying! It is very durable, very fun, and it has some educational value. It is a breeze to fly, and very easy to turn.
2. easy control， good quality
By Jack from US on Sep 19, 2011
I bought this for a friend of mine and I have a different brand of same kind. When I flew this, I realized that the control is much easier to manage and it goes further distance than mine.
3. fly high
By Juan from Colombia on Sep 18, 2011
the helicopter fly well. i'm a fansas well as my child.
price are low and easy to control.
my child always run behind it, it's funny.
but it cost me a long time to get it.
i was impatient.
4. Great toy !
By Phran from Columbus on Sep 17, 2011
At very beginning, this helicopter worked really fine. But at my second flight, I lost control of the helicopter and broke a plastic blade. Luckily they have additional two blades in box. And it would be perfect if the batteries are available. Do you have the same model of battery in your site?
5. So much fun!!! Great toy!!!
By Jacob from Olathe, KS on Sep 16, 2011
With this price, this is a great RC helicopter to buy – durable and so much fun! This also would be a good learning tool to explain to kids how helicopters fly. It’s got a gear box, linked swash plate and control tubes, stabilizer bar, tip weights, and a miniature tail rotor.
For fun factor, I give it five stars. It annoys my wife and terrifies my cat; my cat batted at it one time while it was hovering and it zinged her paw and now she just hides. So much fun, enjoy!!!
6. I Play This Helicopter with My Boy
By T.Kimball from Fairfax, VA on Sep 15, 2011
I bought it for my boy. But as a matter of fact, I also play it myself, because it is quite funny and seems not only for the child but also for adult. Surely, my wife said I was kinds of renewing my youth.
My boy has many cars and helicopters before but seems this one is the most superior. The helicopter works unbelievable stable all the way and it is not hard to control. What’s more, it possesses long battery life. I hope that its wings will not be easily broken as most of the helicopters.
7. kid likes it
By J.B from California on Sep 14, 2011
I bought it for my kid. I should say it is a good toy for kids. Good quality, moderate price. I cannot recommend it enough.