1. Damaged Shipment
For your protection, please do not sign for merchandise until you inspect for damage. We make every effort to prevent shipping damage, however, please keep the original shipping carton and take the following important steps if there appears to be shipping damage:
1) Quickly contact your local UPS, FedEx or Postal office for a Damage Inspection report.
2) Request that UPS, FedEx or Postal office return the merchandise to the address listed on the package. Please do NOT return the merchandise yourself. This may delay your reorder or credit.
3) Please feel free to call or email our Customer Service Team with any further questions. Please note, vendor policies for handling defective merchandise supersede Brilliant Store's policy. Brilliant store will not issue credit for products damaged in shipment after 24 hours of receipt.
2. Drop your order in front of your door/porch
If you instruct our shipping carrier to drop your order in front of your door/porch without signature, it's the customer responsibility if the products is lost
- Price including shipping cost will subject to change without notice
- All the orders will be considered pending before final approval by Brilliant Store, Inc
- Brilliant Store will reserve its right to refuse serving business